Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The "Official" Aftermarket Wheels Pic Thread

2M views 473 replies 295 participants last post by  cche7 
#1 · (Edited)
Post pics of your car and aftermarket wheels here

Please have this thread show ONLY your car and AFTERMARKET wheels. Put the name of the rim and tires your using and what size. That’s all. Please no discussion. Whenever people are searching for rims they can come to this page and check them out on the actual car. Or we can do what the srt-4 forums have. Once a ton of people start to post their pics on here sort them out by manufacturer and have all the same manufacturer in one post. Just like this
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71622

I think everyone can benefit from this, so even if there are the same rims on here if your cars a diff color or has diff mods put it up :) We can see how diff styles look on diff styled cars etc. I think it would be a great addition to the site.

To post a pic. sign up with photobucket or another free pic hosting site and copy the link they give you when you upload the pic. After that come here and hit reply. Hit the IMG button 3 from the right after http:// which is underneath B and paste in the url. Then hit enter a few times after all of the typing that just got put in and place the name and brand of your wheels/tires :)

Thanks to WD40 for stickying this thread, as well as all the people that have posted their pics on here. Keep it up!! :)

See less See more
#319 ·
Cruiser Alloys Vigor - 17x7.5 +42 offset
Riken Raptors 235/45ZR-17s
aluminum hub centric rings

Now just waiting for my center cap decals[race]

#320 ·
Cobra R replicas from American Muscle
17x9, 23mm offset, 255/40R17 tires
F2 fender flares and lots of clearance work needed to make them fit.

#322 ·
Here's what the Team Dynamics wheels look on a Saleen Focus. I've owned many wheels over the years from OZ Racing to TSW and these are by far the best out there.[race]

For those looking for a great deal on TD wheels, you can't beat the excellent prices and customer service from Chalon at Perfect Circle Autosport.[thumb]

On Black Team Dynamics Pro-Race Wheels, more recent photos.

On Silver Team Dynamics Pro-Race Wheels from some older photos.

#327 ·
@thenorm...I'm generally not a fan of black wheels but those Cobra Rs and wheel flares on your ride are simply wicked. Love that aggressive stance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by sisteminc
Correct thread or not, if you want to spend the money on wheels and tires and leave a 3 inch gap between your tire and fender, yes this is your decision, but it also means whoever you are you have bad taste... and you obviously care more for what's trendy, inexcusable.
Now get off me.

Sent from my H7100 using FF Mobile

^^^ seriously?? he can't be serious... *coo-coo-coo-coo*

He seems quite serious actually ...and while I openly admit that huge gap between fender and tire is not an attractive look, for anyone to say their taste is "right" and anyone otherwise is poor is skewed. we all have the right to personal taste and expression...you dont have to agree, but it doesnt make them wrong. I generally dont care for wagon body styles or cars slammed so low the wheels tilt at an angle, but if you dig it its your ride.

Reactions: ccap41
#328 ·
@avengerc4...love the shot with the fighter jet backdrop. Numbers on the car door complete the look with aircraft numbers...and you strolling away in your aviators is very Top Gun or Tom Cruise (whichever is complimentary! LOL)

#329 ·
Ordered them Monday afternoon, got them the day after. I love Tire Rack!

These are 17" Sparco Asseta Gara's wearing a 205/45R-17 Kumho Ecsta Sport LE tire.

#333 ·
Ok, here are some with rubber installed. Please forgive the wheel gap as it will be getting removed from the car later this month (I'll come edit this post when I have some quality images)-

And a couple cell phone quality rolling shots-

#337 ·
The antenna is from http://www.visualgarage.com
They don't have any Fords listed on the site, but if you email them the make, model and colour (paint code) they will send you a price. I paid about $80. They are in Canada, so I don't know what the shipping to the States would be. It took about a week and half to get it after ordering it.

PS its Oxford White

#339 ·
Real easy. About ten minutes. It sticks on with 3M adhesive. The bulk of the time is measuring to make sure its centered. I haven't noticed any loss in signal. I really like the look because the black antenna stood out too much against the white.

#355 ·
These are the new 16" Kazera wheels I just put on (3 pounds lighter than stock). I see all the discussion about eliminating "tire gap" but honestly I'm more concerned about actual real world performance than looks. Mine has been lowered very slightly using the SVT suspension, and it both handles and rides really well. I've been the route of a really low road race suspension on a previous 535 iS, and it sucks when you actually try to drive it on anything other than a road race course.

[/URL]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.