Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Wheel Spacers

3K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  brekkebooboo 
#1 ·
As we all know, "stance" is quite a thing in the car world nowadays and although I am disgusted by those Hondas with loads of negative camber, I would like to give a wider stance to my 01 ZX3. I don't really want camber but I was thinking about some wheel spacers. I have found a set of Eibach Pro Spacers that are built for the car but they're a bit pricey for only one set. I was wondering if anyone has spacers on their cars and could recommend anything. Post pictures below if you have anything and let me know how think they are.

Thanks![loveff]

#3 ·
If I put some on, They'd be fairly thin, maximum of 30mm. Not like those Hot Rods. I was gonna go with offset wheels to make them pop but they're hard to come by in styles that will actually look good on this car.

#9 ·
I just realized that I wouldn't be able to do tire rotations which might be necessary since burnouts in a front wheel drive car will kill the fronts. I'll have to talk to a tire shop and see what they think about it.

#21 ·
So pizza cutters sticking out of the fender is the look you're going for?
Really not sure how "ralley" that is ...

Here is what they look like --> http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304892

Will not work with any lowering of the car. Rub like a mofo.

For the cost, buy new wheels. Far easier and will look better.
If they are still available, http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376593 would be a decent choice for the money. I'd paint them some color other than black though. Silver looked nice I thought.

#24 ·
That picture is great. I'm planning on getting the SVT multi-spoke rims so I'll have to get spacers if I wanna have my wheels stick out. I definitly won't be lowering the car. I don't wanna mess with the ride quality. I just want a fatter stance.

#25 ·
Mustang wheels fit perfect. 17x9 et 20. just depends on how much work you wanna do to make them fit. thhe tire im running now because i wanna be stupid and low is 195/40/17. but 205/40/17 fits just as well. you will need to roll and pull your fenders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.