Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Question about dropping my focus. . .

743 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Trey 
#1 ·
Ok, I have a Black focus ZX3 with a SVT front bumper (suggest every 1 to get rid of stock front bumper) !7's wits low proile's, ok here is my question just bought brand new 4 inch adjustable springs my question is how low will I be. eny 1 else done this eny pictures? I am already about 5-8 inches on the front from the ground so eny one know how it will look if done all the way to 4 3 2 or 1????? I already sit atleast 4-6 lower than stock focus (probally more)[?|] Love the icon [B)] [:eek:)] [thumb] [paranoid] [|)]

#6 ·
You'll end up spending a fortune to correct steering and drivetrain alignment problems. Your half shafts, rack, tie rods, etc. will all be at awkward angles, bind, and will eventually self destruct. Overall handling, if you do nothing except the extreme slam will be like crap.

#8 ·
if you want a 4 inch drop... just take the wheels off and wheel your car around on a couple of skate boards... sorry I had to take my jab.
Be carefull with the springs, and be carefull with the drop. You can do some serious damage if you are not warry. Definitly look into some airbags, you seem to be a perfect case for an airride kit...
Keep us posted on your progress.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.