01-31-2005, 08:39 AM
Join Date: Jun 2004
What I Drive: 04 zx5 2.3L
FF Reputation: 1
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0
2.3L Duratec Brake Pads/Rotor question
I have a lot of questions. Here is the list:
1) Does the 2004 2.3L Duratec Focus have the same brake pads and rotors as the 99-2003 Zetec Focus?
2) What brake pad compound is ideal for autocrossing?
3) What difference does the steel braded brake lines make? Any better braking performance?
4) What aftermarket brake pads work with stock rotors that does not create a lot of brake dust and has a good life span?
5) Anyone have any installation instructions for the Duratec brake maintenance?
Last edited by autocrossman; 01-31-2005 at 10:15 AM.