Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Will these rims look good on a silver focus?

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  RonMaiden 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I also like how you asked if the wheels would look good after ordering them.

I'm not usually a fan of American Racing wheels, but those aren't bad. Personally, I would have gone with a different wheel. Tire Rack lists 112 different sets of wheels that fit the '13 Focus, over 40 of which are the same price or cheaper than the ones you picked out. Even these other wheels from AR look better (IMO) than the wheels you chose.

Of course, it's your car blah blah blah blah do what you want. You asked for an opinion, so I gave one. Sorry if it comes off the wrong way.

#7 ·
My honest opinion is to go on Tire Rack and search for wheels that fit your specific car. Rather than searching by price or color, though, I would search by weight. I can go on and on about the benefits of lighter wheels, but plenty of other people have already done that. For a 16" wheel you should be aiming for under 18 pounds, under 20 pounds for 17", and under 24 pounds for an 18" wheel.

For a little bit more than the AR wheels you're looking at, I suggest checking out Sparco Assetto Garas in 17". They're a 19 lb 17x7.5" made by OZ Racing, and they look pretty slick on the mk3 Focus.

#8 ·
this thread makes no sense, Its like walking up to a stranger and asking him if you like vanilla ice cream.

how the hell should I know? to each their own. I can't tell you if YOU like something or not because I don't make Your Opinion

that being said I think it will look ok but thats my opinion

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.