|04-12-2007, 12:12 PM||#1|
FocusFanatics Video Submission
Show off your Focus to Millions of visitors around the world.
The goal is to show off your ride by pointing out what you've done to it in terms of performance, appearance and sound. Try to make it funny as well as enjoyable for all audiences.
1) Point out the European design
2) Discuss the superb handling
3) Point out the huge line of aftermarket parts and accessories
4) If your car is modified, you may include those features in the video
1) Video must be at least 30 seconds.
2) Video must be uploaded to either Streetfire.net or YouTube.com. (No other sites accepted due to potential inappropriate materials)
3) For authentication purposes, you must have the name FocusFanatics.com followed by your username in the opening credits.
Please DO NOT post videos that promote illegal activities such as street racing or any act that violates the law. Nudity and offensive materials are also prohibited. Members who violate these rules will forfeit their video submission.
Please send all video links and/or direct all questions to me via PM.
Click here to send me a Private Message.
Blue Oval Fanatics - Join The Fun
-FAQ's & How-To Information Archive
-ROTM Showcase & Voting Center
-FocusFest "The Fest" Information
-Focus Fanatics Facebook
-Focus Fanatics Twitter
|Bookmarks & Social Networks|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SVT Focus Video Clip||Darth Focus||Video Showroom||11||06-15-2005 11:50 PM|
|Orlando Speed World Drag Race Video, come watch!||RemixTuning||General Racing Chat||12||07-23-2004 09:23 PM|