Focus Fanatics Forum banner

thanks to wayne

793 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  SLIP STREAM SVT 
#1 ·
new tune is much better than the last one....much better low end and no lumpy idle...thanks wayne

#2 · (Edited)
Wish something would happen with my tune... 30 days is comming up and I'm not satisfied with how my car runs with the tune installed. I've tried messaging him 2 times now (I know he read both of em), but haven't heard ANYTHING about the problems I'm having. His forum is broken... guess I'm left with making a personal call (long distance to boot) on company time... *SIGH* I'd have purchased a Diablo if Tom would have given me a price... */SIGH*

I've never driven in an 02 or 03 SVT, but from what I understand, it runs like one. My 04 was flawless - idle was fine, didn't have any bogging, and revs didn't stick.

I specifically stated to RAISE the idle speed for my tune (not drop to 900 cause it damn near stalls at startup and I am planning on adding UDP's). I'm having problems with going WOT under 1750 rpms. It bogs REALLY bad unless I let up on the throttle. My car ran perfect before the tune - I just wanted the power (which I do notice better part throttle response and power).

It's really crappy because I know I'm not the only person with these problems, but NOTHING is getting done. I got the tune from Hypnotic because I read how good it is and how good the service is... I'm waiting for both!

30 days is comming up... if I don't hear anything this time next week the SCT is getting sent back for a Diablo! [mad]

#4 ·
He was on earlier today and read my private message. Hope he reads the posts or he's going to be getting a nice shiny box with the SCT Xcalibrator, SCT badge, shirt and cable.

#7 ·
hey, you got a SCT shirt? i want one, i never got one when i ordered mine a couple months ago. hopefully i will get one when i order the xcal 2 from him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.