Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Newedge Performance

2K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  lunarc 
#1 ·
I decided to leave some feedback on new edge... aboslutly great service. Had my order in 2 days. Md to NC. I would highly recomend doing business with them. Also great customer service.

#9 ·
Put in my order for a VF mount on sunday night, Tuesday morning recieved an email saying it shipped out. Thats pretty quick, and from the sound of it, it will be here by weeks end. Good stuff.
Alan

#10 ·
I love New Edge, they are always the first people I go to for mods.

#15 ·
i recieved fenders from them in 3 days, SWEET

#16 ·
Tony D. at New Edge knows what great customer service means!

I've ordered all my mods I purchased new from New Edge. When I was looking for a suspension for my wagon Tony was the only person that said he could get it for me in a couple days. The other places I called said it would be at least a 3 month wait.

I recently purchased a couple used items off one of the Focus boards when I called Tony with some questions on these items he talked with me for over 1/2 hour on the phone helping explain how to install and make them work properly. THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE!

#17 ·
Thanks for all the business and the kind words.

If you need a stress bar for Zetec/spi focus, have I got a deal for you!!

FC front stress bar, black only, $39 pus shipping...limited supply.

Tony D

#21 ·
I ordered my Throttle body through him, great price ($40 under cheapest price i could find) and fast service...i called him up and had a question and we talked for a while...car enthusiast for sure...highly recommend :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.