Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Buyer Beware Do Not Buy From Frostangelnj13

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Burnin8r 
#1 ·
FROSTANGELNJ13 IS A CROOK, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT SHIP YOUR ITEMS. PLEASE HEADE THIS WARNING IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY. THIS PERSON IS A THIEF AND WILL NOT STOP. IF YOU HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS USER PLEASE PM ME AND TELL ME ABOUT IT I AM BUILDING A COMPLAINT ABOUT HIM AS WE SPEAK. THIS PERSON IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD, DO NOT TRUST!!!!!

#8 ·
I wish that I had known that this guy was dishonesty before I sent the payment for the crower stage 2 cams. This has been happening a lot more lately, although there has been a lot of good deals and also a lot of honest people on here. if anyone know focaltech a user on focus fanatics frostangelnj13 told me that you guys were good friends and that you were holding the cams and would be the one to ship them to me...this was stated after the payment when he said that he had them in his possession. So focaltech I would investigate what happened if you know of anything. Also if anyone is going to buy anything do not send any payments to frostangelnj13 also known as Antonio Degugas residing in 11 Clinton Place Red Bank, NJ 07701. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS!!! If anyone knows of some way to get my money back or make him ship the cams as he had stated please let me know...this is the second time this year this has happened and I am at wits end with this crap. I only wish that he lived closer so I could pay him a personal visit for this childish criminal behavior. Thanks you to all that can help and heade this warning.

#12 ·
BUMP... OKay, I have personally spoken to Vassili95 (a former member and real good guy... Frenchy!) and he knows this guy. The guy has had some personal issues and if anyone has problems to please contact him (if he hasn't contacted you first). Word from Vassili was that he will ship your cams. I don't know much... Vassili was in class when I spoke to him. I know Vassili pretty well and he knows Jeff/FTech very well so they have spoken about it I am sure.

#13 ·
I drive to his house and ___________________!!!?! Fill in the blank. You are lucky most crooks don't tell you there home address and names!

#15 ·
slimjim9287 said:
FROSTANGELNJ13 IS A CROOK, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT SHIP YOUR ITEMS. PLEASE HEADE THIS WARNING IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY. THIS PERSON IS A THIEF AND WILL NOT STOP. IF YOU HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS USER PLEASE PM ME AND TELL ME ABOUT IT I AM BUILDING A COMPLAINT ABOUT HIM AS WE SPEAK. THIS PERSON IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD, DO NOT TRUST!!!!!
First, ease up on the CAPS LOCK. Second, do you have a link to the product you purchased from him/her? Just curious if it was in our BUY/SELL section (most likely).

#16 ·
It's a he and yes I remember seeing it for sale in the BUY/SELL/TRADE section.

I also know the guy but I have only met him twice.

#19 ·
Delayed shipments of products have been an issue lately here and on other forums.

I think before you make a purchase, you should get a firm ship date so both the seller and buyer are on the same page.

If he agreed to a ship date and didn't meet it and hasn't contacted you, that's just wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.