Focus Fanatics Forum banner

web ordering

727 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Lil PZEV 
#1 ·
need some web sites that i can order from that i can just use paypal or a credit card to order online cause im at work all day every day and when im not im driveing my car so i dont have a lot of time....

thanks guys/gals[:)]

#3 ·
Garret, check out www.myfordperfomance.com and www.newedgeperformance.com on here.

I ordered that strut bar I was talking about last night from Ray at myfordperformance.com

Also make note that when you order your going to get hit with brokerage more then likely coming over the border. Also, try www.zx3tuning.com (MITCH from FC.net) but I believe he's out of town til sometime in February (start). Also check out www.steeda.ca

#5 ·
A lot of companies take Paypal or CC, especially if they have an online storefront. I've never used anything else to pay for my Focus things... too impractical.

Check out the Newbie forums for "focus companies" or whatever and just scroll around them looking for items you're interested in. Of course Ray and Tony's sites are always good places to start![thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.