Focus Fanatics Forum banner

usernames: RS & 1sloSVT SUCK!!!!

1K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  moosejuice 
#1 ·
so in september, i sent payment to rs for nightshades and NEVER got them . he doesnt respond to emails anymore either. bummer. i used a money order and got screwed.

in november, i sent payment thru paypal for an svt suspension upgrade from 1sloSVT and NEVER got it. he never responded to any emails. total BUMMER!!!

somehow, both of the users had some sort of cargo net that this one guy needed HERE . dont know if it worked out for that guy or not, but BOTH scam artist i got scammed by had the thing this guy wanted. coinsidence? i have no idea, but im pissed! cuz im out of a lot of money for a college kid. AARGH!
scott

#3 ·
nope, 30 days (for paypal refund) were up last month! im pretty much out of my money. asses.

#6 ·
That does suck. I had a similar experience with a forum member, goods arrived damaged
and he never bothered to help remedy the situation even though he said it was insured then had balls enough to give me a negative feedback because I complained........he got his money I got screwed and a negative feedback to boot, go fiqure.

You would like to think that you could trust people on this forum especially but it just goes to show you there are scumbags everywhere.

You may not get your money back but you can still file a complaint with PayPal, it would be a negative on his account.

#8 ·
hot, that sounds reasonable enough. I dont have 500-1000 yet, but i am the most honest person i know. He said his pm box got filled really fast, so i figured he just got a new account for one reason or another. i just got owned on all levels with that deal. Focusedat, that just sucks for you. what'd u buy that was damaged, etc? chaney, i wish i had personal info on the scumbag. I'd have you slash his tires or do something like that! hahhaha. yea, im still venting cuz i have a focus 4x4 now. im running euros svts with no drop :(

#10 ·
hotfocus said:
Sorry to hear man...but I'm very weary when buying from members with 0 post. They'd have to get at least 500-1000 post before I can fully trust them.
hey hey now....I don't have 500 posts but I'm trustworthy...I bought a light from Zoom on this forum on 1/5/05 and still haven't gotten it...no answer to pm, posts, or email and he has 1 positive feedback...u just can never tell unless u know them personally....

#18 ·
hey im trustworth and i only have 244 posts and sold my tb to llama and i received his payment yesterday and have his item packed and all just waiting to get shipped could not do it today because i had to get to work early and i am still here at work aahhhhh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.