Focus Fanatics Forum banner

focussport

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Damien019 
#1 ·
I bought a focussport stress bar, it came in 6 days just like they said it would, part came in tact and perfectly flawless. Impressed by this company.

#4 ·
I bought the Focus Sport Cool-Flo intake, for my SVT. They didn't have all the parts in stock at the time of purchase, which was kind upsetting. I was really looking for a good intake to buy for my car ASAP. But, oh well.. so I had to wait about 2 weeks (what they told me). The part came in sooner than expected, they didn't bill me until I told them I still wanted the part. Part came within a few days. I really like the part, very good sound and performance.

Even though they didn't have all parts in stock at the time of original purchase, I would still do business with them again...

R.

#5 ·
Rory said:
I bought the Focus Sport Cool-Flo intake, for my SVT. They didn't have all the parts in stock at the time of purchase, which was kind upsetting. I was really looking for a good intake to buy for my car ASAP. But, oh well.. so I had to wait about 2 weeks (what they told me). The part came in sooner than expected, they didn't bill me until I told them I still wanted the part. Part came within a few days. I really like the part, very good sound and performance.

Even though they didn't have all parts in stock at the time of original purchase, I would still do business with them again...

R.
What do you think about those Cool-Flo? Are they comparable or better than K&N?

#13 ·
I got a FS cool-flo intake 2cd hand and was able to order the parts i was missing quickly and at minimal cost. Sounds awesome performs great, phenominal product.

Just made an order for the exhaust, should hopefully come next week and be the same high quality as the intake.

Personally I am ONLY putting FS stuff in my car..... except the steeda wires = P

I hump Focussport!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.