Focus Fanatics Forum banner

not sure if im having problems with Slow03

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  focusmaniaczx3 
#1 ·
here is the FS thread.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294744

this is a simple re-telling of the facts and what was said between us with no conjecture on my part. i am not making this thread to make slow look bad, he seems like a nice guy. but plain and simple i either want my money back or i want the muffler that i paid for. and if this is what i have to do to get one of those two things then so be it.

i paid for the 3in muffler and never received it. ive been in contact with slow03 and first he said he was too busy to ship it and then he said he would get the tracking number to me in a few days and after that i didnt hear from him again until i sent him another pm with an ultimatum saying he had until november 9th (yesterday) to make some progress on at least sending me a tracking number and after that i would file a paypal claim, start this thread, and contact a mod. he agreed that if he had not found the tracking number or the packaged arrived by today that he would refund my money saying that the package had been shipped for so long already that if i have not gotten it by now then it has either been lost or damaged.

i am going to be on the road for about the next 5-6 hours and then i might be out all day. i might not get back on here until tomorrow or monday. i will wait until then before i file a paypal claim and contact a mod to see what happens.

sorry slow, im really not doing this to be a jerk, but i told you i would do it and im simply staying true to my word.

See less See more
#3 ·
if he is already suggesting that the package got lost or damaged then it probably was never shipped out in the first place. If it were really damaged, then UPS, USPS or whichever shipper used would still deliver it.

if he tries to sell you an ipad at a gas station for $200, falcon punch him

#4 ·
easy now man, it isnt anyone's place to judge his actions unless he actually does something dishonest. up to this point all that has happened, according to him, is that he lost the slip of paper with the tracking information and then the package got lost, or delivered to the wrong address by the shipper. and he also seems to not get on this site every single day. hell sometimes i will go on a stent where i dont get on here for months.

i got a pm back from him earlier today requesting my paypal information so that he could send me a refund. of course he already has my paypal information from where i sent him the money the first time but whatever. up until now he has done nothing wrong and he does not deserve to be treated like he has until/unless he does. if what he has told me is true then he just basically threw a brand new never used 3 inch magnaflow muffler into the trash can and he is the one that is getting shafted on this whole deal.

#5 ·
how odd. he sent me a $50 payment back through paypal but not as a refund for the $50 that i paid him. i would still prefer to have the muffler instead of the refund...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.