Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Diesel - thanks so much - you are a great seller!

Tags
diesel
2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Diesel 
#1 ·
I bought a stock first gen Focus airbox from Diesel in December that he picked for me at his local junk yard. He cleaned it and lubed the screws to ensure they would come loose. Mine was cracked by the previous owner and they must have gotten frustrated at the screws and overdid it - cracked the entire upper casing.

Anyways, Diesel was fantastic to deal with throughout the entire process and would respond very quickly to my PMs, etc.

He is a great and trusted seller - you can't do better!

#2 ·
Got to love that. It seems for me finding a well rounded fanatic like that is getting harder and harder now a days. They respond all to well until you send your money than you ask for days if they've sent the product and never hear a word

#3 ·
I just seen this. And was like oh boy I hipe he wasn't dissapointed.
I am a professional mechanic and take great pride in my work. I work on vehicles that can cost more than a house.

I bring some of the parts to my work and recondition them to make sure that they are worth reselling. I have a large selection of yards that I deal with to find good parts at fair prices. Large pieces I try to find near a person and let them go get it themselves.
I ALWAYS try to make sure that thigs go smothly or I will fix it. I sell a lot on another forum and my boss recomended that I start doing it here too.

Thanks for the good words. Glad I can help if you ever need stuff let me know and I will see what I can do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.