Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Does anyone on here know a guy called robbie taylor?

13K views 58 replies 21 participants last post by  zetecDon 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I need to get in touch with a guy called Robbie Taylor, No I don't know he's FF user name.

The reason why I am asking to find this guy is we did a private trade and I'm ready to send my euro bumper to him and he got my piston and rods and turbo.

I've sent a few offline message and email to hes hotmail and nothing.
Saw Rob on msn about 2 months ago and told me theres no rush for the parts so maybe Rob doesn't have the internet at home

I'm hoping someone on here might know him and let him know Rob from Australia needs to get in touch to finish this trade.

Rob

#5 ·
can you link me so I know I'm in the right area.

Moderators:
I've found hes cell number and home address can I post it up in here or give that info to you????

I've called the number and just rings out and goes to message bank.

#23 ·
Yeah,, [:)][:)][:)][:)] that kid... I still would like those headlights back if anybody comes across them.... haha, would be nice... at least the lil bastard ended up in jail where he belonged.

#9 ·
i do not know him but i live in evansville indiana. to henderson is like a 10min drive over the bridge. i have a lot of bike guys & mustang guys in hendo. i will ask around to try & help locate him if you still need the help

#11 ·
It's the same guy people
I called hes cell and a chick answer and said I have the wrong number.

Those are my headlight on hes car becuase I traded my euro headlights for those.

Rob Taylor 1100 Landing Meadows Cr Henderson, Ky 42420,ph 270 831 0365 thats he gave me ages ago. He did tell me he was back home after being in jail so to speak????

I don't care if he doesn't have the money for shipping, I'll pay for it.
Once I get my parts then I'll send my euro bumper.

#12 ·
ok, i googled it. he is 31 miles, 38 min away.. he is way south of hendo..lol. i will b there tmrw getting r/c nitro parts. he is 5 mins past where i going to. so i could take a look to see if he is there.

#15 ·
no luck. i asked people of him & no t sure of home but i left a letter in the mail box.

it said " you have a guy you been trading parts with. he wants to finish the deal. says the lights on you car was one his. can find him on focufanatics site under FocusRacingAustrali "

i have not been back to henderson n past few weeks. but next trip there i can go by again

#17 ·
Oh. I forgot to update. I went again. His mother & stepfather moved & he is n jail. Richard robertson & julie is his step dad & mom. They moved about 10mntgs ago. Out of kentucky. So sorry i for got to post for u

#22 ·
The people that bought the house said that his mom moved to north carolina. They do not know them except for purchasing the house. But knew that her son went to jail. That cell some women has now. I hate to say it but if he family moved & he is n jail. I bet he not even have his car or parts still.

#19 ·
So you thought this guy was going to trade you some pistons, connecting rods and a turbo for a bumper? Didn't that strike you as too good to be true? And after seeing his previous dealings with other people and knowing that he's in jail RIGHT now, you still want to get in touch with him to try to complete this trade? I'm speechless.

#20 ·
It's abit more then just a bumper, euro bumper isn't cheap and shipping is like $300+ and Also some cash

By talking to hes parents I can say there somes parts that Rob hasn't sent over to me yet, the bumper wont get sent until I have my parts 1st.

I was only chatting to him on msn some months ago about this whole thing .

#25 ·
i was told he was n jail from the people that purchased his mothers home. they do not know him & do not know why. but lady knew he was in jail & his mother & step father moved out of state for his job(step-fathers job). the mother told the new people he has a few yrs for what he did. that was a yr ago. all the info i was told.

#37 ·
Hmm!

First off things come up all the time. I am Robs father. I will find out what is happening, and let you know. Shit happens. He has had a few disasters happen. As far as the drug charges that is new to me. His mother well she would lie to anyone. As far as I know she has not moved either.

#28 ·
sup gents.

did a quick search on mister taylor and found some info from the court system:

11-T-02137
HENDERSON
Not Eligible

COMMONWEALTH VS. TAYLOR, ROBERT L III
Scheduled Events
OTHER HEARING 6/20/2011 01:30 PM Unassigned
PRETRIAL CONFERENCE 7/20/2011 09:00 AM Unassigned
JURY TRIAL 7/22/2011 09:00 AM Unassigned

the online offender lookup for kentucky county jail doesn't have him in the system. or at least not that i could find. i'll keep looking. i think i can find him....

#31 ·
The last time I chated to Rob on msn was 14/01/11.
From what he told me he split from hes g/f and went to jail for a few months for drugs and he was back home.

The reason I want to get in touch with hes parents is to tell them he scamed me and a few other and just give my 2cents worth

So if someone could get their number for me and that would be sweet????

#32 ·
ok, the step dad name is Rick or Richard Richardson , mom is Julie Richardson. but as much as the people that purchased there home said. not sure where they moved to. NC is all they said. but not sure if that is even true.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.