Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Yet Another Tom Thread

5K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
To all ATX focus drivers:

Get with Tom. Do it now. You won't regret it.

The first shift after i installed his tune left a grin on my face that's still glowing hours later. This thing idles like it's running on Jesus Juice. it's ridiculous how smooth the whole car is now.

That is, except for the shifts.

the shifts are quick, firm, and positive. Everything i was looking for.

Not to mention, the extra little kick from the 93 octane part of the tune. That always helps. I feel like navigating traffic is loads easier (and more fun!).

Thanks again Tom!

#7 ·
I run Toms tune for few months now and it still put a smile on my face:))

@firelink74 No the tune is free you just have to bay a xcal form Tom and it is $399 plus shipping I think it is like $20. Then every time you add more parts you send Tom a data log, desribe what part you added and he send you a free tune as long you are staying N/A.

I have a ATX I I love my car with Toms tune now ;)

#11 ·
OneEleven just send a pm to Tom you can find him on ECU thread.

#20 ·
Yes and yes. More importantly, driveability is MUCH more improved over the stock programming, across the entire rpm range. Throttle response is impressive too...

As far as durability, I've had Toms tune for over 60,000 miles....

I even think fuel economy is better than stock too. I always get 300+ miles per tank (city and highway) and over 400 on the highway.

#22 ·
Durability? sure, as long as you don't count the dogbone! fuel mileage? don't know, haven't tried for mileage yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.