Focus Fanatics Forum banner

how is massive doing lately

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  dbo2001 
#1 ·
as the title says how is massive doing lately i plan on buying all three vf motor mounts from them and before i buy i just wanted to know any dirt also what is better their "unbreakable" dog bone or vfs dog bone thanks for the help

#2 ·
Massive always conducts great business, given that they have their bad days like anyone else, and I've never had a problem with Karl or Steve. I do wish Karl would stop asking me to buy that damn Saleen Racecraft kit everytime I walk into their showroom. lol

I would give their "unbreakable" dog bone a shot. They have a VF dog bone that they keep in the store that's broken and it ain't pretty. Plus you can get their Massive mount in a variety of colors. Not like that matters...lol But at least you have the option.

#7 ·
i looked at the two side by side (massive and cfm dog bone) and the massive looks more durable but the cfm is made for the rs so it to is durable mmmmmmmm.... so whats the big difference between the two other than price, also i notice that the massive dog bone says do not grease why is that

#8 ·
The CFM mount is made for any US Focus just like ours. They ALSO make on specifically for the RS that has different fitment.

You wouldnt want to grease our bushings or any other of the urethane motor mounts out there. The material becomes brittle and crumbles when exposed to petroleum based lubricants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.