Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/)
-   Vehicles For Parts (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/vehicles-parts/)
-   -   Please Read This First: How do I post my Part Out thread? (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/vehicles-parts/302164-please-read-first-how-do-i-post-my-part-out-thread.html)

FFTeam 11-13-2012 07:39 AM

Welcome to the Focus Fanatics Vehicles For Parts forum. Here you will find the latest vehicles that are made available for parts. If you are interested in listing your vehicle, please follow the instructions below.

Posting Rules (Effective November 1, 2012):
  • Compose your title (Example - Part Out: 2003 Ford Focus ZX3).
  • Compose and post your parts.
  • Your thread will be placed in queue for approval.
  • A staff member will contact you with information on how to confirm your contact information.
  • Your thread will become active to members.
  • Your thread will expire after 90 days.

Required Information:
  • Year Make & Model In Title
  • Your Item Description(s)
  • Your Asking Price(s)
  • Any Related Photos (Optional)
  • Your Location (Where The Parts Are Shipped From)
  • Contact Information With Phone Number

natere2ster 03-08-2015 10:38 AM

Says my account is no allowed. maybe cause i;m a new member?

felixthecat 03-08-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natere2ster (Post 8066586)
Says my account is no allowed. maybe cause i;m a new member?

You said it^^^^^ Need more post counts. IIRC you need 500.

natere2ster 03-08-2015 11:13 AM

ok thanks!

LittlesFocus 12-08-2015 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixthecat (Post 8066610)
You said it^^^^^ Need more post counts. IIRC you need 500.

Can someone confirm the post count? I would love to offer up my car. The junkyard will only give me $100.

sailor 12-08-2015 04:28 PM

Over 25 and 1 mo. membership will let you post in the section, then you need to wait for approval before it shows.

Once posted, you can PM a Mod. if you don't see it approved in a reasonable time - just when it gets seen depends on who happens to be avail. to take a look at your post.

DownsFoki 01-06-2016 07:00 PM

I'm trying to post my car. Guess I don't have permissions really would appreciate it if I could get her on here please let me know what I have to do

SPIinDisguise 01-06-2016 07:46 PM

You need to be a member for 25 or 30 days and have over 25 posts.

A Focused Family 01-06-2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DownsFoki (Post 9355225)
I'm trying to post my car. Guess I don't have permissions really would appreciate it if I could get her on here please let me know what I have to do

Over 25 and 1 mo. membership will let you post in the section, then you need to wait for approval before it shows.

Once posted, you can PM a Mod. if you don't see it approved in a reasonable time - just when it gets seen depends on who happens to be avail. to take a look at your post.

DownsFoki 01-06-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPIinDisguise (Post 9355369)
You need to be a member for 25 or 30 days and have over 25 posts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Focused Family (Post 9355401)

So essentially comment on a bunch of threads to get my post count up lol definitely been a member for long enough. Need to get this thing up there