Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 44 Results
  1. General Technical Chat
    So to change my colors do i HAVE to buy an $80 face plate? I already have LEDs in it. I already know the gauge face is tinted green and thats why its so dim… but my question is can i just modify my gauge faces instead of buyijg new? Cause i dont wanna spend all that if theres a way around that yanno
  2. MK1 Focus
    Hi all, I've lurked for a long time but I have a question I haven't found an answer for yet. I'm curious about the wiring for the moon roof switch on the 2005 ZX4 SES. There are 4 wires: black, black/blue, black/white, green/blue. According to a Fortin chart I have, the black/blue is...
  3. New Members Check In!
    recently got my first car, hand-me-down 2005 zx4 with the 2.0 duratec. thing is just sitting in the driveway atm but i have ambitions plans for it!! happy to be here, hope yall can help me on my way!
  4. Engine & Transmission Swap
    Anything that has the same bolt patterns that I could find relatively easily? Not sure what I want to do, just fishing for ideas really, I gotta do something with this car though. I just put a bunch of money into redoing the whole suspension and a new clutch, full stainless exhaust, no rust...
  5. MK1 Focus
    I am wondering if the 07 ZX4 ST suspension is interchangeable with 07 ZX4 SE
  6. MK1 Focus
    Good evening, I had my brakes pop and give out on me while driving home today. I got home safe and sound but the brake pedal no longer had any resistance and wouldn't slow down the vehicle. I found the leak and culprit for the issue but I have a few questions I hope someone can answer. I'll...
  7. Wheels & Tires
    Hey guys I’m new to the forums but I recently just purchased these Ford racing wheels but I can’t seem to find anything online about them spec wise or offset wise. They’re 17 inch 10 spoke if that makes any difference ty. Also if anyone has any recommendations on what lug nuts would fit a 2005...
  8. DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)
    My 5 speed 2005 ST has developed a concerning sound in the past few days. A couple really. But the most noticible is a sort of groaning/scraping noise that oscillates, and increases in frequency with speed (but sort of weirdly, with bumps/suspensions travel/turns). It kind of sounds like a shot...
  9. MK1 Focus
    I JUST bought my car, and I am having noise from my transmission, and want to get it rebuilt for the most part. Looking at getting a bearing/seal kit, but I've run into an issue. All of the kits I find ask if I have an 18.5mm or 20.5mm rear pinion bearing. I have zero clue how to figure out...
  10. DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)
    I have a 2007 ZX4 ST. Just want some opinions as to which oil performs the best. This is my daily driver, and I live in the Midwest, so temperatures are a factor. Car is completely stock.
  11. DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)
    Hey everyone, I’m new around here. Just bought a zx4 ST with the intentions of modding it, any thoughts on good first mods? I’ve heard that the suspension on 06+ models of the old ST’s are pretty soft.
  12. DURATEC Performance (2003-2007)
    My 2007 zx4 has started making a loud rumble in reverse that gets louder when the break is applied, anyone else have this issue? I'm not sure if it means reverse is going out or what but it really doesn't affect the way it drives. I would just like to figure out why its making the rumble and how...
  13. Pepper 05 ZX4 ST

Pepper is my 05 Focus ZX4 ST. 2.3l 5 speed. 230k miles. Pitch black. Tinted windows. Chrome wheels.
  14. image2

zx4
  15. 2006 ZX4 SES

After PlastiDip'd grille
  16. 2006 ZX4 SES

Stock Surround with new deck
  17. General Pictures

First pictures
    zx4
1-17 of 44 Results