Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 258 Results
  1. Focus SVT
    Hey, I bought a ‘04 SVTF EAP recently and after I bought it I had scanned the codes because it had a check engine light. The codes it had were as follows; P1131 P1132 P1518 P0420 pending fault P0442 pending fault If anyone knows any common faults that would contribute to these codes, any...
    svt
  2. Brakes, Suspension & Body Chassis
    Hey all, so I received my FSWorks front strut tower brace for my SVT but it just barely doesn't fit over the bolt/studs of the strut 'towers'. I know there has been a little front end damage to this car so I know that's probably what's preventing a perfect fit install but was wondering if any of...
  3. Focus SVT
    I'm having trouble getting my '03 SVT thru Cali smog check because the emissions equipment diagram is missing from under the hood, and the smog check place thinks there should be an EGR valve, but there isn't. Could someone take a picture of their car's diagram and post it? Any 200x SVT should...
  4. SVT Performance (2002-2004)
    Back story: I purchase my 3-door SVT back in April this year with ~90k miles. Before I paid for it and drove it, I had the dealer install a timing kit. They ended up using the Dayco brand one. As of right now I've put on 5k miles on that kit. My issue is I know the tensioner is incorrect, as it...
  5. SVT Performance (2002-2004)
    I need help. The smog shop I took my '03 SVT to won't pass it because they think there should be an EGR valve and they can't find it. The car doesn't have the under-hood emissions equipment diagram/list (I don't know why; I've never had this problem before) and the documentation the shop has...
  6. SVT Performance (2002-2004)
    As post says I’m trying to locate a 67mm throttle body for my 2003 svt focus, I can’t seem to find one anywhere online. Also looking to buy/ get advice in which tuning module I need, I keep seeing conflicting reports of what will work vs what will cause problems. Do I get the sct v2 or v4...
  7. Vehicles For Sale
    Selling my '03 SVT focus with 132,761 miles. The timing belt broke so it needs a top end. 6 speed manual Getrag transmission. Recent work done includes: -New front springs and struts (Spring '23) -Front lower control arms replaced within the last 3 years -Engine components are bone stock -Not...
    $500 USD
  8. Focus SVT
    I'm currently in the process of swapping the motor. I'm doing all the maintenance like timing belt,waterpump, tensioner, and so on. My question is for the serpentine belt what it the best yall have used before. My dad's 2003 ford focus wagon eats the serpentine belts up like it's candy. What's...
    svt
  9. Focus SVT
    Last year I ran into a problem when someone reused the flywheel bolts. Long story short, I am putting everything back together and I can't seem to find out where these 2 connectors go. I followed the wires, and it is attached to a 02 sensor. these 3 plugs are together. I can plug the big grey...
  10. Want To Buy
    Mk1 oem 5 speed broke so I'm more than halfway through an st170/svt focus 6 speed swap. Need shift cable bracket because oem doesn't fit and I don't know what the svt bracket looks like so can't fabricate. Willing to pay shipping. Any help or advice is appreciated
  11. SVT Performance (2002-2004)
    My '03 SVT Focus has a slight chirp on start up. So of course I'm going to replace the tensioner (Gates part #38188) and the idler pulley (Gates part #36200) alongside the belt. My main issue is what serpentine belt part # fits the vehicle? I'm aware the 04 and later models had a slightly larger...
  12. ZETEC Performance (2000-2004)
    I purchased the aluminum Massive Thermostat Housing (part number MAEN'16477) to upgrade my starting-to-sweat thermostat housing. Everything was going smoothly during assembly, however I'm struggling to install the small blue plug cleanly into the bottom of the housing. From all the pictures I've...
  13. Buy - Sell - Trade
    It’s my 2004 SVT Focus with 124,000 miles runs great and drives and handling is amazing. Price is negotiable.
    $5,500 USD
  14. Vehicles For Sale
    Overall in fair to good condition, minor rust in common areas but minimal. I planned on keeping it, fixing all the rust and painting it but we needed a pickup. Interior is almost mint condition and everything works.. everything. This has been my daily driver and has never left me stranded...
    $3,500 USD
  15. Vehicles For Sale
    Hello everyone, I’m selling this project that I’ve been working on for a couple of years and now I have to move due to a new job. Unfortunately I can’t take this car and thus have to sell it. I am selling it locally on Craigslist El Paso TX, and you can see the details there. The Focus doesn’t...
    $1,500 USD
  16. SVT Performance (2002-2004)
    The car is a black zx5 svt 1 of 53 in black, comes with factory recaros, sunroof, heated seats, traction control. pretty desireable to the right person. only issue is theres a ground wire failure on it, if i can fix it ill trade the fella my 02 zx3 svt in blue, with center exit exhaust borla and...
  17. SVT Performance (2002-2004)
    https://youtube.com/shorts/6OUJ7pdDRvU?feature=share Hey y'all. Been seeing a lot of good help and resources since looking through the forums. Just purchased this 04 SVT privately and am getting this gnarly squeak when idling and when I'm at low speeds/decelerating (could be happening all the...
  18. ZETEC Performance (2000-2004)
    What’s good Focus Fam ! Just got this SVT recently. Put a new starter, battery and some basic maintenance into it so far. The cluster came back on today after I drove it to work and back. Any ideas on what that could be? All the fuses are good, tried to put it into accessory then hold the...
  19. SVT Performance (2002-2004)
    Recently purchased a svt and got ripped off. Drove the car home and 5 minutes before getting home the engine blew on me. Where can I find a replacement engine or a rebuilt one.
    svt
  20. Want To Buy
    Looking to buy an upper honeycomb SVT grille for my 2003 SVT Focus project I’m currently building. I’d rather go all factory SVT. Let me see what you have. Check out my project here: SVT project
    $100 USD
1-20 of 258 Results