Focus Fanatics Forum banner

03 Focus ZETEC exhaust on SVT???? DUAL *PIC*

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  itbparada 
#1 · (Edited)
SVT vs. ZX3 Exhaust... WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??? *PIC*

This exhaust is off of my friends 03 focus mtx zetec. The picture is just for reference purposes but it is identical. Will this bolt up to my flex pipe? What are the primary differences in the two exhausts? (SVT Exhaust and ZX3 Exhaust) The piping is 2.5" on this kit.

If this will fit I have NO problems trimming my rear bumper to fit the other tip

See less See more
#2 ·
any one know the differences in exhausts? BUMP

#3 ·
I think you just have to egg the holes where the flange bolts to the flex pipe. If I recall, thats ALL you have to do. I remember a few put the ZX3 HKS Exhaust on their SVTFs and had to do that...

...try it, test fit that mofo and see how it bolts to the flange. You wont have to change the length or antyhing...

#5 ·
Im actually kind of excited because MBRP "CANNOT FIND MY WARRANTY INFO" after my mid-pipe fell off.

I had to have a quick fix done at a midas in TN. I was on my way down to FL from OH and half way the midpipe just fell off and rolled off to the side of the highway (the front bolts they gave me rusted to nothing in 2 years... SO CHECK YOUR MBRP EXHAUST flex to mid-pipe bolts.)

The midas replaced the section with aluminized steel and welded it to the MBRP stainless and it just leaks. THIS SUCKS.. i really need a new exhaust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.