Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How much did you pay for your SVTF ?

474K views 887 replies 622 participants last post by  felixthecat 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok their are people on here selling their cars people on here looking to buy cars lets find out how much current owners paid for their SVT. me first

2003 comp orange euro
32,126 mi.(at time of purchase)
asking $13,900
paid $10,800
purchased 03/06
after 2k down $8,800 +tx,t,&l

Reactions: Joshuasvt
#77 ·
^^^Redicoulous. Its funny some people have gotten really really good deals on these. While that doesn't mean the rest of us that paid market value or a little above mean we got a crappy deal. Dont think you over paid just because you see someone who got lucky and got a deal. They were just in the right place at the right time.

#79 ·
SVTFsOnIcBlUe said:
^^^Redicoulous. Its funny some people have gotten really really good deals on these. While that doesn't mean the rest of us that paid market value or a little above mean we got a crappy deal. Dont think you over paid just because you see someone who got lucky and got a deal. They were just in the right place at the right time.
Absolutaly correct. My best friends wife worked at the dealership I bought mine from. lol I got it WAY under invoise. Just lucky, right place at the right time. I would have paid 20k no problem though. It's well worth it.

#82 ·
04' comp orange 3dr euro package svt all options
asking 15,900
paid tax title 13,900
I just couldn't pass up a deal like this one
23,000 mi
purchased march 8th 2006 from dealer
no mods
probably could have gotten for cheaper but someone was coming in that day to buy. He saw it and wanted to test drive but I was already doing the paper work sucka!![:p]

#83 ·
hahaha congratulaions dude on a great purchase [thumb] best color too [;)] hehe
you probably broke his heart too. be sure to click my sig btw of the 04 owners.

#84 ·
^^^^^fstrnnr. hhahaha. Damn man, that was me, TWICE in one week. I was going ot test drive, and TWO cars at two different dealers were sold before I got there. One was a Euro CD Silver SVT (03 i think), and the other was Euro minues wheels, CD Silver as well. 2 days after this ordeal, I bought my 2003 Infra-Red 3dr SVT, with 28K miles, and 2 months left on factory warranty. Asking $13,460, I paid $12,100 out the door.

Halftime. . .WOW. sweet deal.

#95 ·
What kind of deal did you get on your SVT?

Well its early in the morning and i cant sleep again because i just got my wisdom teeth out. Just out of pure boredom and curiosity i want to see what you all paid for your SVT.

1. First list the year/model of the car
2. How much you paid.
3. How many miles.
4. Extras that came with the car...mods/warrenties etc

Ill go first.

1. 2003 CD Silver ZX5
2. $11,125
3. 36,000 miles
4. Came basically bone stock, owned by a married couple that the husband used as a commuter and had been garaged for a while. It did, however, come with a 5 year/75000 mile powertrain warenty.

#96 ·
I used to work at a FOrd Dealership so I got the coolest deal.
1. 2002 SVT FOCUS
2.11,500 <-- With tax, tag, and title
3. 9000 miles on it.
4. SVT vinals. (Taken off) Fire extinguisher (taken out) Auto meter volt gauge.
Garage kept, Never seen rain. Came in PERFECT. Guy owned too many cars and his wife told him to sell one of his toys and buy a truck. So I grabbed it and hid it for a week in the Employee Parking lot untill I got the money.[:D]

#98 ·
1. 2004 SVT Focus, #1978
2. $17,200 OUT THE DOOR...$1,000 down
3. 191 at pickup.....I have 23,000 a year later [:)]
4. um, nothing but the sunroof, and audiophile system.
5. the joy of having the last 3-door, and paying less than the $20,300 sticker price since it was an '04 leftover in '05 [thumb]

#99 ·
I don't think I posted this here yet....

Year: 2004
Color/Model: Infra Red 3door
New/Used: New - NEW 191Mi at pickup
Options: sunroof, audiophile
Purchase Date: 07/28/05
Purchase Price: $17,200 out the door, with $1,000 down. list was $20,300, and they told me $19,700 was thier lowest they would go.........[;)]

NO drilled bumper, or dealer sticker either [thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.