Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How much did you pay for your SVTF ?

474K views 887 replies 622 participants last post by  felixthecat 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok their are people on here selling their cars people on here looking to buy cars lets find out how much current owners paid for their SVT. me first

2003 comp orange euro
32,126 mi.(at time of purchase)
asking $13,900
paid $10,800
purchased 03/06
after 2k down $8,800 +tx,t,&l

Reactions: Joshuasvt
#537 ·
Year: 2004
Color/Model: InfraRed 5 Door
New/Used: Used, 46k miles
Options: All available options including Euro Package
Purchase Date: Feb. 2008
Purchase Price: $12,999 before TT&L

After I got it home, thinking that I got screwed on the price, I realized that it was 1 of 29!!!

#540 ·

I paid the previous owner a total of $5500 - $5000 for the car, and $500 extra for all the extra and spare parts I got with it (two extra sets of stock headlights, new Borla catback, RS steering wheel, K&N Typhoon intake, plus a lot of other small misc stuff).

The car came with the sunroof and Audiophile package from the factory. I wanted to build an EAP clone (since I couldn't find a Sonic Blue 3 door EAP), so having the EAP rims already on the car was a big plus. The timing belt and clutch had already been replaced, and the car had 101k on the odometer.

Mechanically, the only things I've had to spend money on are the things any brand's car at 100k+ miles would need, so I have been very happy.

#542 ·
Thanks man. I've swapped out the stock blue interior for the EAP, ands it's looking real sharp there too. I've already hooked up the switch to the seat heaters and tested them out - they work great. Next is the console (which I should have in about a week, and then deciding if I wanna go full EAP and get the HIDs, or leave the headlights the way they are (I kind of like them this way better I think).

By the time I'm done, I could have an EAP clone for $6k + whatever it costs for the HIDs.

#545 ·
bought my 2003 zx5 svt(red w/black red interior) in 11/03 brand new with 64 miles for 16,800 it had all the options except for the euro package it also came with the extended warranty stain resist treated seats road side assistance,free state inspection,tire rotation and free loaner car for as long as i own the vehicle. i feel as if i stole that car the day i bought it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.