Group Buy: Speedhut Oil Guage Clusters For Svt Owners - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus SVT > SVT Performance (2002-2004)

SVT Performance (2002-2004) The place to chat about any 2.0L SVT DOHC Zetec engine performance, tuning and exhaust related upgrades.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

View Poll Results: What SpeedHut gauges are you interested in?
Complete setup including the regular dials and oil gauge cluster. 31 81.58%
Only the Oil Cluster matching your current gauges 7 18.42%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2005, 07:24 PM   #1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 13382
What I Drive: 2002 Ford Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Alex52686 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Exclamation Speedhut Oil Guage Clusters For Svt Owners

I'm talking with speedhuts sales department currently about working something up for us SVT owners who want or have their gauges but hate that they don't offer the oil cluster. I'm looking for prices for complete sets as well as just the oil cluster for those of us who already own their gauges. But speedhut would like to know how many people are interested in each, meaning the complete setup and the oil gauges by themselves. I need to give them an idea of how many people are interested as soon as possible. Also if you could please supply your name and e-mail if your interested, so I can contact you with updates as SpeedHut starts production/sales.

INTERIOR: Cigarette lighter kill switch for both TC and starter, 2 Blue LED's in each air vent, Dual Guage Pod W/Voltmeter+Air/Fuel Guage, brushed aluminum switch panel, Custom SpeedHut dash (blue with silver flames), RAZO pedals, Blue dome light,
AUDIO: Pioneer DEH-P8MP Head Unit, 2 Xtant 12" subs (500W RMS 2000W Peak/each), Alphasonik PMA1000HCA (500 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo 3000W Peak), 4 JBLs, Pac-Audio wired steering wheel control interface, Sirius Satelite Radio

Last edited by Alex52686; 03-08-2005 at 08:31 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2005, 09:39 PM   #2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 15709
What I Drive: 2004 SB SVTF 2003 DSG Cobra

FF Reputation: 1 svtfocus2k4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
I was going to get some speedhut gauges but realized they didnt make the entire set (I was wanting something to match new pod gauges better) so I didnt get them.

I would be interested for sure. Having them light up nice and bright along with some pod gauges to match would be great!
Old 03-08-2005, 08:18 AM   #3
Focus Enthusiast

I beleive we will all also get discounts if you pre-order them once they get them desighned!!!!!!!!!!
INTERIOR: Cigarette lighter kill switch for both TC and starter, 2 Blue LED's in each air vent, Dual Guage Pod W/Voltmeter+Air/Fuel Guage, brushed aluminum switch panel, Custom SpeedHut dash (blue with silver flames), RAZO pedals, Blue dome light,
AUDIO: Pioneer DEH-P8MP Head Unit, 2 Xtant 12" subs (500W RMS 2000W Peak/each), Alphasonik PMA1000HCA (500 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo 3000W Peak), 4 JBLs, Pac-Audio wired steering wheel control interface, Sirius Satelite Radio
Old 03-08-2005, 08:56 AM   #4
HTPerformance

Fan#:
Have a link to the stuff already available?

Old 03-08-2005, 08:58 AM   #5
ren
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6633
What I Drive: 2002 Black SVT

FF Reputation: 1 ren Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
You can definitely count me in.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:06 AM   #6
The Librarian

Fan#: 5157
What I Drive: '04 Sonic Blue - SVT 3Door

FF Reputation: 138 WD40 Excellent Standing Member WD40 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
A link would be good.
Are these new gauges, or is this just an "overlay" to get a different gauge look?
Old 03-08-2005, 10:49 AM   #7
Focus Enthusiast

SpeedHut makes, in many peoples opinion the best quality guages available. They are the number one choice of many Focus owners on this forum. And you will come up with lots of info if you do a search. They are the complete lighted dials that go on your actual guages. They come with a sperate dimmer which you can either wire to your stock dimmer or have so you can dimm dials seperatly. You decided fully what your guages look like: Color, graphics, backgrounds, reverse/regular glow, everything is desighned by you. Check out their website for yourself:

SPEEDHUT(click custom dials and get creative)

Below are my guages and you can see the green oil cluster which is what we are looking to see made available. If you dont like my choices expertment on their website and see if you can come up with your own look that you like!

******MY CAMERA DISTORTED PICTURES THEY ARE NOT EXACTLY THAT BRIGHT AND ARE EXTREMELY VISIBLE*******
Attached Images

Last edited by Alex52686; 03-13-2005 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #8
Focus Addict

Fan#: 1104
What I Drive: '04 SRT-4, '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

FF Reputation: 1 XxDRIVERxX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
You should also talk to them about making the same thing available to Non-SVT owners. That would be cool for us who dont have that already.

-Shawn
Old 03-08-2005, 04:07 PM   #9
HTPerformance

Fan#:
Looks interesting, but a little too bright at night and doesnt look like the numbers would be too visible during the daytime.

Brian

Old 03-08-2005, 04:29 PM   #10
Focus Enthusiast

They are extremely visibible and I had the dimmer all the way up in those pics. You have no problem what so ever. This guages are already available for any focus owner just go on their website.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.