Focus Fanatics Forum banner

I really want PINK MSD wires.. and a plug ??

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  GBPackFan 
#1 ·
I guess I am SOL on that huh? lol

Any other suggestions on 8.5mm wires that are pink? I don't wanna hafta put them all together myself, but I guess I will if I have no choice....

Also, what do you guys think about plugs? There's too many options out there.. I just want a good performance plug that's gonna last me a few!

#8 ·
I have to admit though, I am slightly irritated at the wires (they came today)... they're totally not pink or even magenta... they're super dark purple. The quality is excellent but it's not really the color I wanted or what was pictured on their website. [???:)] I'm gonna use 'em anyhow though cuz I need to replace them. It'll give me more time to track some down the exact color I want. I think I saw somewhere Accel makes some.

#11 ·
Funny thing about the SVT is that with all the engine covers in place, you can only see about a half inch of the wires, which is kind of disappointing if you buy colored wires.

#18 ·
He could just leave that plastic piece off and keep things clean in there. If I am not mistaken, the piece that covers the plug wire is purely for aesthetics. Mainly to hide said wires, wire boots, and the VCT solenoid. I didn't replace my cover after I started have problem after problem with the o-ring on the VCT solenoid. Now, I can't even find the darned piece; and for all I know I probably accidentally left in Tulsa when I moved..

#16 ·
I got the pink wires from Massive.. they are veryyy pink lol i could take a pic if you like..

they might of sent you the wrong ones or you might of clicked the wrong ones? ionoo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.