Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Might buy this SVT

5K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  CCM302 
#1 ·
So I am looking for a daily driver and I stumbled across this SVT http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/3395747697.html it's higher miles then I would typically look at in a car that I would be DDing but it's sonic blue and from pictures it looks like it's a decently clean car. Owner says it has a clean title/ no accidents but the lack of side markers on the bumper lead me to believe that the from bumper has been replaced at some point. I will be doing the typical look over on the car but is there anything specific to the 02 I should be looking for? From my 03 I know they have bad thermostat housings, leaky clutch master cylinders, back hatch likes to rust as does the bottom of the doors. What else am I looking for? On a side note, I am excited to get back into another SVT, I regret selling my other one like no other.

#34 ·
Man what's the deal with all these very low milage, 1 owner SVTF's in CT? I really wish I would have found FF and done a lot more shopping around before I bought mine in October 2011.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.