Focus Fanatics Forum banner

svtoa track days

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  garyk 
#1 ·
any of you going to vir this weekend or summit in august? i'll be instructing at both.

#6 ·
well

don't know. the new barber track is so far being very picky about events. mostly bikes and porsche club stuff. i met the eastern director for svtoa at my race last weekend, brian shafranek. i'll see either him or jeff this wekend at vir and ask.

#7 ·
Tell me about it, Barber is as I believe you called it a track for the rich boy's. lol [;)]

I appreciate it Gary, just let me know what you find out.

#8 ·
will do

jb i just remembered. nasa ohio is doing an hpde at mid-ohio 8/21-22 and another at beaverun 9/5-6. fellow came from cleveland this weekend for the race and said it was only 1 1/2 hour drive.

#10 ·
well

www.nasaracing.net will tie you in to the va. region. you can find the national club from there. an hpde is a high performance driving experience. its run in conjunction with a race weekend. it consists of classroom and on track instruction. about 290 for 3 1/2 hours on track. after looking at where you are, mid-ohio would be the track for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.