Focus Fanatics Forum banner

clutch brake pedal covers

4K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
My clutch pedal worn out where to purchase cover

#4 ·
Say Eddie, I see a new vender CJ parts has frpp's pedal covers. $18. ea. IDK if they fit a svtf, but looks very similar. Look up '94-'04 mustangs on their site. comp orange= awesome. Get some pix in your profile album so we can see.

#14 ·
If the only thing that is wrong with your current covers is that they fall off, then you can do what I did which was drill a hole through the middle of the pedal, and cover, and then secure with a nut&bolt. Just make sure it doesn't stick out the back more than the thickness of the nurse that it doesn't hit the floorboard. ? it'll never get squirmy again!

#15 ·
I have the Mustang one on my SVT and I had to cut the top of the rubber off of the pedal to get it to slip onto my pedal as the SVT's is shaped slightly different. Once I cut the top off I was able to slide the pedal cover over the pedal going in where I cut and snugging it all the way on. So far it hasn't moved or slipped off.

I am wondering if it will slip off but make sure to push it up on the pedal every once and a while. So far it hasn't moved at all and I let other people drive and autocross my car with no issues.

So the verdict is, it will fit with some modification. Either trim the metal off the pedal or trim the cover to fit, I choose cover, much cheaper if you mess it up to replace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.