Focus Fanatics Forum banner

SVT to 13 ST2 Seats

4K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  mainest 
#1 ·
I'm looking to swap out the seats in my 02 SVT (leather with cloth inserts) and have fallen in love with the Recaro seats in the 2013 Focus ST2 package (again leathers with cloth inserts). Does anyone know if this is a doable plan or, if not, have any suggestions for what seats to look into?

#6 ·
Look at some aftermarket companies which do custom work.
The seats you want will cost you $4,000. to $6,000.
(Is your whole car worth $6K??)
So get over it. Unless you can arraange to have a ST totalled without damaging the seats (airbags) and then be able to buy them off the junked car ...
Really, find some pro custom place. i am certain they can do seats similar enough to satisfy you. (If you have the cash)
No one is going to be able to duplicate them for anything under a few grand.. and if you want all four....

Or you can get some crook to steal a ST and you got your seats.. and some jail time waiting when someone SEES them in your ride and puts two and two together....

#7 ·
Or find the 04 SVT Recaro seats that were standard in the Orange and Yellow SVTs.

Same feel and same company. ... plus the brackets are the same.
Easier swap ... if you can find them.

Ray

#8 ·
haha finding a set of the SVT black recaros is like finding a mermaid. I would jump all over a set if they came up for sale anywhere even remotely close to me.

Based solely on the production numbers of the Euro SVT's only about ~2000 sets of the black recaros were ever produced. [bawling]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.