Focus Fanatics Forum banner

svt seats from the dealership

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  ST 2K5 
#1 ·
has anyone payed full pop fro svt seats from the dealership? just curious what they cost, seems like everytme someone sells them on here theyre gone in like 5 seconds

#2 ·
I honestly don't think you can get them from the dealer. The best way to find out is to give them a call quick.

#10 ·
^^^ The OP said full pop from the dealership, here are the non-Steve prices on a few pieces for the Recaro seats. I didnt price every single part, after I got to the seat back cover I quit.

Seat Cover
2 DR - SEDAN HATCHBACK - (EE) - MIDNIGHT BLACK; (Front Seat Cushion) (Left)
$791.85

Seat Cover
2 DR - SEDAN HATCHBACK - (EE) - MIDNIGHT BLACK; (Front Seat Back) with airbag (Right)
$1,792.23 I couldnt find the left side.

632A22
Seat Cushion Pad
2 DR - SEDAN HATCHBACK; (Front Seat Cushion) SVT - w/Leather Seats; pad only (Left)
$341.33

632B22
Seat Heater Pad
2 DR - SEDAN HATCHBACK; SVT w/leather seats: trim code=EE; RH & LH - front seat back heat element pad only (Left)
$199.60

632B22
Seat Heater Pad
2 DR - SEDAN HATCHBACK; SVT w/leather seats: trim code=EE; RH & LH - front seat cushion heat element pad only (Left)
$235.15

Honestly I think the seat cushion pads come with the heating elements on them. The Recaro's might even be over $3000 a seat for the front, $3k is what I read somewhere from a post made years ago; and the prices have gone up. I quoted a seat heater pad last fall and the price went up since I quoted it.

I came upon the rear seat cushion pad and it was around or over $300 bucks.

When someone sells the Recaro's for $1500 that's kind of a steal, that's why they go in 5 seconds.

#12 ·
#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.