Focus Fanatics Forum banner

seats front and back?

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  mikebontoft 
#1 ·
The cheapest way for me to get seats that are leather or just plain old really nice, is to go the salvage yard.

I'm looking for seats that are either leather or gray or black colored seats from just another car. My question is what other car models have leather seats, and if not leather seats, then seats that are black or gray in material that really hug you in that will fit a 2000 se wagon, .

I can do modifications, but I also want seats that are almost drop in and sit.

Thanks for the answers.[ffrocks]

Dj

#3 ·
Yea, but those ain't exactly cheap there. I saw a person selling his SVT seats in the buy-sell-trade threads down there and they where going for a grand. I am looking to spend no more then? $250-$300? I realize with that price they may not be leather, but with that budget could I find black seats that have a really tight hug, out of I don't know a Mazda or something?

#11 ·
Nope, no thread jacking here man, your relating to the general talk that I started, That's a good question. I am not so picky about it, as long as what you write pertains to the subject.

i have blue svt seats for sale oin here but too lazy to find link. since back wont fit ur car i could sell u my fronts(heated but some reason drivers dont work?) and Ken will buy my rears.

for next 5hrs il be driving so if u pm me il read it later tonight

i wanted really $400 for total
And I would have to save for a while man.

#10 ·
i have blue svt seats for sale oin here but too lazy to find link. since back wont fit ur car i could sell u my fronts(heated but some reason drivers dont work?) and Ken will buy my rears.

for next 5hrs il be driving so if u pm me il read it later tonight

i wanted really $400 for total

#14 ·
They are from a new car, from the dealer they went to mod the car completely for show competition so a friend bought the fronts for 600.00 and never used them, he offered them in 350.00, if you went to Nissan and order those they will want about 1,300.00. In addition to the brackets still don't know about seat belts, power supply for movement and inflatable inside bags for support.

#16 ·
Me personally, I like the looks of the later model Focus seats. They look more comfortable (though haven't sat in them), look sportier and have better looking head rest, front and back. The front are a direct bolt in, not sure about the back. They also have better colors than 2000, same year as I have. They have an all black, and a nice beige too. See what hey go for on car-part, that's usually the first place I look.

#17 ·
man I would have had contour SVT seats in the front instead of SVT focus (granted I love mine now) if the driver's seat wasn't power operated and I couldn't get the bolts out.... and when I came back the car was crushed.

ZX5's I believe have the comfy wrap around seats you are talking about. some (maybe all?) ZTS sedans have leather seats in them too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.