2008 Focus Coupe Sedan - Spy Pics - Page 6 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 09-28-2006, 03:58 PM   #51
Duffman355
Tasty Red Meat

Fan#: 31282
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue SE Sport 5 Spd

FF Reputation: 43 Duffman355 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
^^^I heard 2010, and I am pretty sure I don't like the front end. I haven't seen one not covered, but I don't think I like it. I do like the design of the 2 door body I think though.
ST Crew #11 / SSR #5
Official Mayo Hater #1
Randomie's Lover #8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2006, 04:02 PM   #52
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
Either way, wherever comes over here WON'T look like the MK2 over in Europe and wherever else, it'll be updated by then. Probably will see the C1 but the focus body and styling won't look like the current versions. That's a given... probably more like what we see in the pics on the link in this thread.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:02 PM   #53
Duffman355
Tasty Red Meat

Fan#: 31282
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue SE Sport 5 Spd

FF Reputation: 43 Duffman355 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
ANd I just noticed that the coupe has body colored door handles where the sedan doesn't (maybe it is a ST. They both have body colors on the mirrors. I gotta say I really do not like the black door handles. I don't so much mind the mirrors, but the black handles are yucky. THe front end kinda looks truckish I think. I like the fuzion, but the bar grill on a fofo scares me.
ST Crew #11 / SSR #5
Official Mayo Hater #1
Randomie's Lover #8
Old 09-28-2006, 04:18 PM   #54
sinclair
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 15398
What I Drive: 2006 f150

FF Reputation: 1 sinclair Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
not bad they should make this rwd if they dont ford is gonna have major issues in the future
Old 09-28-2006, 04:21 PM   #55
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
^^ why so?
Old 09-28-2006, 04:29 PM   #56
Godzukidan
ELVIS LIVES !

Fan#: 20925
What I Drive: 05 ZX3, 95 T-Bird V8, 2012 Stang V6

FF Reputation: 5 Godzukidan Good Standing Member
Hmmmmmmmm a two door coupe. It is about time. I just hope that Ford ups the horse power. The 2.3 out of the Fusion would be pretty cool. But maybe with 170-180 hp at least.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:37 PM   #57
DrkKnight614
GO Green

Fan#: 14522
What I Drive: 2003 2.0L Grabber Green Zx3

FF Reputation: 47 DrkKnight614 Great Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Igor
but will you want a bigger car? if not, the new focus will be an excellent choice - I am out of school, having a great job, and driving a Mazda3 ... if there was a good focus here in US, I am driving that instead.

Igor
yes, i plan on having something bigger then the focus, im over 6 feet tall, yes i sit comfortably in the focus but i just wish sometimes the seat would go further back and i can stretch out my legs on those long times in traffic. I dont know what im going to get i gotta see how much money id have to use, but if its a decent amount and if i dont wanna get a sports car or a muscle car the new bmw 3 series coupe with the twin turbo looks pretty sick in blue

Quote:
Originally posted by Duffman355
ANd I just noticed that the coupe has body colored door handles where the sedan doesn't (maybe it is a ST. They both have body colors on the mirrors. I gotta say I really do not like the black door handles. I don't so much mind the mirrors, but the black handles are yucky. THe front end kinda looks truckish I think. I like the fuzion, but the bar grill on a fofo scares me.
yea, im hoping that when these new ones come, ford stops the petty cheapness and just fing paints the moldings mirrors and door handles to body color....the cars not a 10k car, its a mid-high teens price and i think it should have that.

Anyway im coming into reality, guys it seems the focus that was unqiue and really stood out from the crowed that we used to know and love is slowly fading away, I have no more faith in it.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:00 PM   #58
Fazerdude
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 37744
What I Drive: 2007 Black Focus ST

FF Reputation: 1 Fazerdude Good Standing Member
I'd still rather a ZX3 ST. Oh well...
Old 09-28-2006, 08:40 PM   #59
FuriousFocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 26361
What I Drive: 02 Zetec 5speed

FF Reputation: 5 FuriousFocus Good Standing Member
I love the 1st gen style inside and out, it will be hard to ever successfully duplicate or up the original style. It has that mix of odd, yet cool shapes, esp. on the inside of the car. For me, there won't be anything quite like the first gen foci on the road agian. Price vs. the amount of car you get is awesome. Thats why I bought my ZX3 in the first place (got an 02 used w/23,000miles, great deal and I love driving the car). The coupe looks good though, at least from what I can see, not sure about the grill. I guess if I were to buy one, and didn't like the grill, maybe I'd swap it out for some mesh...idk
Old 09-28-2006, 08:49 PM   #60
SkaAddict
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 1690
FF Reputation: 69 SkaAddict Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
It'd be nice if they have a real performance model again instead of the mis-named ST. I'm not looking to start another SVT vs ST debate here, but the ST doesn't really have a whole lot on the S/SE/SES '05+ models. I'd like to see something like a high-compression 2.3 Duratec with a 6-speed gearbox or shorter 5 speed, return to performance suspension, major styling changes (or at least not as subtle as the ST), bigger brakes and the premium options that were available on the SVT (HIDs, multispoke wheels, full leather interior, etc.)

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->