Michigan people - Page 9289 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 11-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #92881
jwill2489
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 78236
What I Drive: 2003 SVT JRSC w/BBK

FF Reputation: 4 jwill2489 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrain88 View Post
Complaints about noobs who like to sit in one spot the ENTIRE match is the issue...learn to play
I love it when im sniping in ANY game and people complain that im camping. last i checked snipers don't run around quick scoping in real life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #92882
jwill2489
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 78236
What I Drive: 2003 SVT JRSC w/BBK

FF Reputation: 4 jwill2489 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrain88 View Post
if serious....i'm sorry and i hope she gets well

if not serious....nice try
why would i make something like that up about my mother?
Old 11-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #92883
blkfocuszx3
Hotswapzzz or Bust

Fan#: 51657
What I Drive: 1984 Rabbit L

FF Reputation: 5 blkfocuszx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Random work rant.

So at work we just started requiring customers to punch in their billing zip code at the gas pump if they pay with a card. We have these little signs that explain it's to protect against fraud blah blah blah and it's a must enter if you'd like to pay at the pump.

We get a few Canadian customers which this causes a problem for since their "zip codes" have letters in them and our pin pad doesn't. Common sense says they'll just have to prepay at the kiosk instead of at the pump. This bitch just got all pissy with me because the stupid sticker didn't openly tell her that before hand. She wanted it to have a separate set of instructions labeled "CANADIAN CUSTOMER INSTRUCTIONS".

I had to explain to her that the stickers are a general item given to all Kroger stores nation wide. Listing instructions for Canadian customers in KY, TN, AL and other southern states would be stupid. Of course as I'm explaining this she's repeatedly saying "I don't care".

I love those kind of people...
Old 11-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #92884
TheBrain88
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62354
What I Drive: 2004 Subaru STI Blue

FF Reputation: 1 TheBrain88 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwill2489 View Post
I love it when im sniping in ANY game and people complain that im camping. last i checked snipers don't run around quick scoping in real life.
sniping != camping ... completely different situation

Quote:
why would i make something like that up about my mother?
well then i am sorry for the comment, i was not aware
Old 11-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #92885
Aku
Sneeze

Fan#: 57726
What I Drive: 04 R32, 04 G35, 94 CBR

FF Reputation: 4 Aku Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
So........he got laid once?
Funny reference is funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowmotion View Post
I like randomly coming and leaving. HI EVERYBODY!!! Jordon, what are the questions, I'm ready to take the test
Seriously have you met Clayton? He shows up and leaves randomly with out saying a word.

Morning Ish's. Long morning was long. Had meetings from right when I got in at 8 all the way till 10.. then had to make poops
Old 11-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #92886
Aku
Sneeze

Fan#: 57726
What I Drive: 04 R32, 04 G35, 94 CBR

FF Reputation: 4 Aku Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Also for those of you from the Internet. Aparently this chocolate bar company had a contest to vote for a kid's picture to be on the container.... This guy is currently leading..

http://www.kinderchocolate.kz/ru/gal...x.html?id=1370

Old 11-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #92887
Slowmotion
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 106019
What I Drive: 2004 GLI, 2001 A4 Avant

FF Reputation: 1 Slowmotion Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
Added 3 bonus questions because failure to introduce appropriately penalty.

1. How many bon bons.....(rounded to the nearest BON BON) will ONE AKU working hour purchase.....?

Does Aku have the ability to work even one hour? If he does, I question if minimum wage is too much... I say 5

2. Are you gainfully employed?

Questionably, but yes

3. Who would win in a fight: Jordan or Ed? Assume the fight takes place in Timmeh's living room...each is wearing the lingerie they wore the first time you HAD SEX with them...and each is armed with lobster fists of RAGE. Fight song is "Smoke on the water"...

Tough one, Jordon may have the edge, just for the fact that rolls would probably burn Ed's eyes the moment he saw Jordon. But I think after putting them both through the roughest anal they have ever had, i think Ed would come out on top

4. Did you finally get rid of your EX-GF at...the RECYCLING DEPOT? If so...did you receive 30 bucks in exchange?

I tried but they told me they couldn't recycle BITCH of that density. They told me it would break their machines and they would then have to come after me for damages.

5. Why does Vancouver act like a third-world country and burn THEIR city down when...their team loses?

What city? They burned it down so many times all they have left is wooden shacks that can be easily rebuilt when Vancouver loses, again and again. The reason? They're canadian, they still use mounted police, they are nuts (I work with a lot of them since only canadians buy chrysler...), and hockey is their life, if they don't have hockey, living isn't worth it anymore. I was going comfirm this with the resident BC (British Columbia for those of you who dont know) engineer at work, but he wasn't at his desk.

6. If I were to ask you if your EX-GF is a saint, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question?

Yes it would, and then follow up that question with how much of your balls did she take from you.

7. Ever been injured during sex?

I have, it was not pleasent. I thought she was an actual cat with how serious the cuts were down my back, almost made me feel like I was g a Tiger making me feel like some sort of furry lover... wait....hold on...please excuse me while I go remove breakfast from my stomach...this memory is making me feel sick

8. Is it true that Chaney is not a real person but a composite of several personality types into an experimental beta-release of a forum admin AI?

? idk, my initial thoughts were he just had some mild form of DID. If he was, I don't think all of you asses would still be on the forums cause he would've kicked you all out, or at least one of his personalities would've.

9. If the answer to #4 was "no", why not?

Answered in Q4

10. Your mom asks if you would be interested in a threesome with her best friend. Wat do?

.....cry... cry and shut myself into the slave quarters of the Waterford house and never come out due to pure fear and eye burning sensations that would never leave my mind turning me into a vegetable

11. Do you 'member?

No can't say that I do.

12. How many USB thumb drives do you own

How about used to own, cause I lost all of mine.

13. Ever sneeze and fart at the same time?

Don't think I ever have, if I did I would know, since everything around me would've died.

14. What is the appeal of chicken and waffles?

If I was black it would be a perfect breakfast, but since I am white the only thing I can think of is you really cant ruin chicken and waffles are a better pancake.

15. How much is too much to pay for a bottle of beer?

depends on how big the bottle is and the content of that bottle. your question is too vague to answer, plz try again.

16. Who would win in a fight: Kyle or Aku? Assume the fight takes place on the roof of the Lowes nearest to you. Kyle is armed with a aluminum trashcan lid shield and morning star made from a plunger handle, a dog choke collar, and E30 M3 piston. Aku is dual wielding nun-chucks made from copper pipe. Both are wearing gay.jpeg shirts. Fight song is "Pumped Up Kicks" by indie rock band Foster the People.

Kyle hands down, Aku would smash his junk with the nun-chucks within the first 30 seconds and fall down b/c he's too top heavy.

17. Will Big Doug ever return to this thread?

From the very little I know of this so called "Big Doug" probably not.

18. Do you watch Glee?

No, I tried and my mind tried to forcefully exit my skull. It took me 2 weeks to try and calm it down.

19. Which bear is the best?

Polar bear hands down.

20. Which is better: Cuban sammich or Reuben?

Reuben, cuban sammich's are too communist for my taste

22. You are driving across the Australian outback in an appropriately modded X5. Up ahead you see a curly haired fellow hitch hiking and bitching about Apple. You've stumbled upon a wild Andrei. Wat do?

Full throttle and run that bitch over.

23. How does it feel to not be a 23Q deadbeat?

idk, didn't know I was one

I have answered below the questions and you fail at counting, there is only 2 bonus questions.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #92888
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Fan#: 47771
What I Drive: BMW's

FF Reputation: 26 klodkrawler05 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (30)
AHAH! and posted at the same time I did!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:57 AM   #92889
Slowmotion
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 106019
What I Drive: 2004 GLI, 2001 A4 Avant

FF Reputation: 1 Slowmotion Good Standing Member
Quote:
Clayton answer quicker
, those questions were challenging
Old 11-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #92890
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Fan#: 47771
What I Drive: BMW's

FF Reputation: 26 klodkrawler05 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (30)
GOD SWEET JESUS DAMN IT!

that was the funniest answer to a set of questions I think we have ever had on this forum. well played sir well played.

I had to leave the office halfway through reading who would win Aku vs Kyle because I was laughing so hard and people were staring.

+9001 internets to you.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Tags
aku & oberon, ff men cursed, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, in before the lock, kyle is troll king, mi euro-trash thread, toots was here