Michigan people - Page 6944 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes Fanatics

Great Lakes Fanatics Serving the Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin regions.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #69431
Timmeh!
aka The Wizard

Fan#: 27514
What I Drive: '91 Miata, '82 Benz 300TD

FF Reputation: 9 Timmeh! Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
http://lolmart.com/product/3/?utm_so...art-Newsletter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #69432
sjdwales
Wales!!

Fan#: 46854
What I Drive: 11 mustang

FF Reputation: 13 sjdwales Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (26)
if anyone is looking to buy ford focus within next month or too let me know please...

2000 zx3 170k ish miles on it (cheapish)
color is black

2002 zx5 110k miles, i believe it has salvage title but you wouldn't expect it. all paint matches, new suspension. drives real good. unfortunately it comes with ghetto chrome wheels. but u may like them?lol (not so cheap)
color is liquid grey

Both are automatics.

and please no flame, not in the mood for it at all. 2002 is my sisters car however it will be going into my name soon, shes leaving the country.

either pm me or text me for info/price.etc
Old 06-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #69433
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Fan#: 47771
What I Drive: BMW's

FF Reputation: 26 klodkrawler05 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (30)
WTB: friends willing to blow $500 each.

on a related note found a complete running zx-6r (636cc) with transmission/gauge setup/wiring/carbs/exhaust manifold for $500 can find rolling chassis shifter karts for $500 a friend owes me some fab work (probably enough to modify the shifter kart for a bike engine for free)

so if anybody wants to make a bike engined shifter kart let me know. ASAP

figuring $1500 total project cost, which should leave us $500 for extra tires/misc parts and some fuel/autocross entry fee's
'99 Triumph Daytona - Death Machine
Old 06-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #69434
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

dead thread is dead?
Old 06-14-2011, 07:46 AM   #69435
Timmeh!
aka The Wizard

Fan#: 27514
What I Drive: '91 Miata, '82 Benz 300TD

FF Reputation: 9 Timmeh! Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
yes, yes it is.

morning everyone.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:49 AM   #69436
Aku
Sneeze

Fan#: 57726
What I Drive: 04 R32T, 94 CBR

FF Reputation: 4 Aku Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
WTB: friends willing to blow $500 each.

on a related note found a complete running zx-6r (636cc) with transmission/gauge setup/wiring/carbs/exhaust manifold for $500 can find rolling chassis shifter karts for $500 a friend owes me some fab work (probably enough to modify the shifter kart for a bike engine for free)

so if anybody wants to make a bike engined shifter kart let me know. ASAP

figuring $1500 total project cost, which should leave us $500 for extra tires/misc parts and some fuel/autocross entry fee's
Extremely tempted

Also,

Waterford went well despite completely stock car-ness lol. The Brakes actually ended up being my downfall. they were terrible. And front driver pads are completely gone now.. lol Stopped at Auto-zone on the way home and picked up a set of front and rear blank rotors and I'm gunna order some HPS's this morning and slap all that on when I get the chance.

Best time w/ that set up was a 1:33.xx and average time in SVT was like 1:28.xx give or take. So I got room for improvement.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:52 AM   #69437
beat3rfocus
I hate you!!!!!

Fan#: 3178
What I Drive: Red 1990 Miata Hardtop

FF Reputation: 11 beat3rfocus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
I be busy. Didnt stop till 9pm last night and crashed shortly after
Old 06-14-2011, 08:07 AM   #69438
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku View Post
Extremely tempted

Also,

Waterford went well despite completely stock car-ness lol. The Brakes actually ended up being my downfall. they were terrible. And front driver pads are completely gone now.. lol Stopped at Auto-zone on the way home and picked up a set of front and rear blank rotors and I'm gunna order some HPS's this morning and slap all that on when I get the chance.

Best time w/ that set up was a 1:33.xx and average time in SVT was like 1:28.xx give or take. So I got room for improvement.
wouldn't have expected it before but it makes sense. suspension/tires dont give up as much as they just suck the whole time.

its a shame you dont have 16's because there are a few audi TT brake setups on vortex quite cheap right now (the same brakes clayton has) but they wont clear smaller than 16's

also drove Justins new mk4 last night and what a hoot that car is! the vr6 has more torque instantly and really made me notice i actually do have some lag.
would likely be faster than my car in autocross on the same tires. after he has had a race or 2 to get used to driving the car we are going to dual drive his car with my tires and see whats up.
comes pre-modded with angry exhaust, lw flywheel/clutch and weitec adjustable coilovers that are even more boss than my setup.

edit: when are you thinking to go get the G again?
Old 06-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #69439
Aku
Sneeze

Fan#: 57726
What I Drive: 04 R32T, 94 CBR

FF Reputation: 4 Aku Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
G pick up sounds like late august or early september (i know its late and it sucks)

I am probably going to fly down for a weekend in July and re test drive the car just to make doubly sure that it is exactly as awesome as I think its gunna be and that I still really want it. I've been giving it a lot of hype but my dad brought up the point that except for a quick spin a few years ago, I've never really driven it hard, or took any corners with it or anything so it might be worth the $200 or what ever to go for a weekend.

edit: His car sounds epic. I are jelly. shoulda bought a VR6 when replacing black car.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #69440
klodkrawler05
Sooooooooooo EURO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku View Post
G pick up sounds like late august or early september (i know its late and it sucks)

I am probably going to fly down for a weekend in July and re test drive the car just to make doubly sure that it is exactly as awesome as I think its gunna be and that I still really want it. I've been giving it a lot of hype but my dad brought up the point that except for a quick spin a few years ago, I've never really driven it hard, or took any corners with it or anything so it might be worth the $200 or what ever to go for a weekend.

edit: His car sounds epic. I are jelly. shoulda bought a VR6 when replacing black car.
yes vr6 is the sexy noises, mine pulls fairly hard away from him but cannot beat growling chewbacca noises, also while driving his car yesterday he did a pull in front of me so I got to hear my car from somebody elses point of view and saw it shoot flames. I was happy.

wouldnt it be easier to just find a track pack G locally and test drive that? would be basically the same car but $200 cheaper than flying there...just a thought.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Tags
aku & oberon , ff men cursed , hide yo kids , hide yo wife , in before the lock , kyle is troll king , mi euro-trash thread , toots was here
-->