Word to the wise www.hypillauto.com is a RIP OFF *LOCKED* - Page 15 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 05:51 PM   #141
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
I think this thread has served its purpose..

it sucks that we lost a vendor, and it sucks that whatever it was took over Wayne's life. Good luck to him in the future.
    Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2006, 06:00 PM   #142
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
Yeah your right.... I'm going to leave this open though until I hear otherwise from the ADMIN as Wayne's account is still set to 'FF AFFILIATE' which I believe expires soon. With that said, I checked his account again, still hasn't logged in since the middle of August.

As mentioned, his contract will not be renewed on this site but regardless, I hope he comes on here and at least comes clean with this.

Expect this thread to be locked up soon though..........
Old 09-26-2006, 07:06 PM   #143
KentSVT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 33868
What I Drive: 2003 InfraRed SVT

FF Reputation: 3 KentSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
I wish you all the luck Wayne and I hope things work out for you.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #144
Toolman00
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 2744
What I Drive: 2000 Ford Expedition XLT 4x4

FF Reputation: 3 Toolman00 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally posted by pspringe
I was simply aggravated by people who kept defending them and claiming those who got poor service deserved it.
AMEN! I guess I was one of the members who 'deserved it' by the responses I received when I had legitimate issues with Wayne.

First off, I'd like to say that I had no problems with Wayne when I wanted to purchase an item. It was usually sent out within 2 days. Great service, no problem!

However, my problems started when I purchased an XCal from him and had issues with the tune. I got a couple updates when I asked, but then they seemed to come to a halt. I decided to get an XCal 2 to see if datalogging would find the problem.

My XCal 2 wasn't working out of the box and I sent it back. People were calling me a 'noob' and telling me I wasn't doing it correctly - even though I had programmers for 2 previous vehicles and tinkered with the adjustable parameters MANY times and NEVER had any issues playing with the tune.

*Whatever*

I waited a month before I let out how I felt, receiving my 'fixed' XCal2 nearly 2 months after I sent it out to get fixed. It didn't work again so I sent it back and didn't hear from Wayne for like 3 months (I know my 'Free tunes for 6 months' was comming to an end)! Then again, I sent out the nasty posts and a few called me a jerk (For having a legitimate complaint/issue? Nice guy, sure. Good business man from my perspective, no.).

Ended up getting a Predator/Tune from Tom and haven't had ANY problem getting a reply in a timely manner.

I feel bad for a friend who purchased the XCal2 from me, only because he is having the same problem with Wayne as I did.

I hope nobody had the opportunity to experience the ordeal I did, however it seems like more than a few have since I stopped looking in his forum.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:40 AM   #145
Poney
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally posted by Clegg
You have just proven your ignorance that I have long suspected. Hunter S. Thompson like most artists, and entertainers in the last 50 years or more has dabbled or flat our abused drugs. (in Hunters case not heroin as much as cocaine, pot, mescaline, and booze) But if you actually READ any of his work you would understand that, he died where he wanted, how he wanted. Just as he wrote about what he wanted and how he wanted.

I dont even know what you meant to prove with that? It makes sense though doesnt it? you Buy the ticket, you take the ride. If you didnt want to take the ride why you buy the ticket? Unless your life is full of half lived fantasies that you never really had the nerve to follow through on.

Next time... before you base your statements off a lil news blurb on a website, how about you actually do some reaserch.

i was asking a question. If i intended to make a point, i would have made it.

watch who your calling ignorant broseph.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:49 AM   #146
S2
Retired Fanatic

Please keep this on topic, yes I know this was a reply to a previous post but lets end it here and continue on, thread related.........
Old 09-27-2006, 11:57 AM   #147
Daeron
Focus Addict

Fan#: 20554
What I Drive: 03 Pitch Black SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 Daeron Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
S2 - it's about time to close this, don't you think?
#2277 of 3985 born on 5/27/03
SVT Squad #20

SCT XCal2 (Hypnotic), AEM CAI, VR rear engine mount, FC ORP, FRPP STS, FC 2pc UDP, Eibach Pro-Kit springs/KYB AGX dampers, FRPP HIDs, Sony CDX-M8815X, Pioneer TS-A6880R front speakers, 16" Rota Grid (Royal Gunmetal) w/Falken Azenis RT615's

2004 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible, Mystichrome
#292 of 1896
Old 09-27-2006, 12:08 PM   #148
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

Points 6,766, Level 54
Points: 6,766, Level: 54 Points: 6,766, Level: 54 Points: 6,766, Level: 54
Level Up 8% Completed
Level up: 8% Level up: 8% Level up: 8%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
I would rather keep it open until Wayne can post on it.

just my .02

I wasnt really a Hypnotic customer (bought 1 tune from him a long while back, with no problems) but I am curious as to what happened.

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:14 PM   #149
S2
Retired Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Daeron
S2 - it's about time to close this, don't you think?
I'll close it on October 1st as that was the date I was told by the ADMIN previously that things would be finalized.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:16 PM   #150
S2
Retired Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by VenomRogue
I would rather keep it open until Wayne can post on it.

just my .02

I wasnt really a Hypnotic customer (bought 1 tune from him a long while back, with no problems) but I am curious as to what happened.
True but in all honestly, he is around, if he was at the show the other day, I'm sure he has time to jump on a computer and make a 30 second post. He's been gone since mid August, that's over 6 weeks or so he's had a chance to come in here and drop a line.

His area of the forum as already been removed from this site and by October 1st, I believe all other entities of the contract are expired.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.