Word to the wise www.hypillauto.com is a RIP OFF *LOCKED* - Page 13 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 04:07 PM   #121
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad

Fan#: 4322
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
I checked his forum his last activity on there is aug 30th so its not just us he has not even gotton on his own site.
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)
    Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2006, 04:37 PM   #122
Daeron
Focus Addict

Fan#: 20554
What I Drive: 03 Pitch Black SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 Daeron Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyMatt
What I am suprised about.. and I mean REALLY suprised about...

Is that Daeron has not come in here to defend Wayne, or to explain what is going on.

Usually, if there is a negative post about Wayne, Daeron is in here in a NANOSECOND to 'tell it like it is'
I haven't said anything but there isn't anything that I can say...I haven't talked with him in almost 3 weeks now (3 weeks starting tomorrow)...if he says nothing to me, there's nothing that I can pass on...I will say I received 2 emails from him, but it was about my personal tune and nothing became of it so far.

At this point, I will only say do what you feel is necessary. All I was ever able to do was fascilitate communication between Wayne and his customers. I was never a part of the monetary part of the business, nor the product side.
#2277 of 3985 born on 5/27/03
SVT Squad #20

SCT XCal2 (Hypnotic), AEM CAI, VR rear engine mount, FC ORP, FRPP STS, FC 2pc UDP, Eibach Pro-Kit springs/KYB AGX dampers, FRPP HIDs, Sony CDX-M8815X, Pioneer TS-A6880R front speakers, 16" Rota Grid (Royal Gunmetal) w/Falken Azenis RT615's

2004 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible, Mystichrome
#292 of 1896
Old 09-21-2006, 04:43 PM   #123
CrazyMatt
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe

Fan#: 2179
What I Drive: 2009 Octane Blue Pearl Lancer GTS

FF Reputation: 6 CrazyMatt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
^^^^^

I'm not dogging you man at all. I know the intentions of your actions are true, and beleive me, you have a LOAD of respect from me for coming in, and trying to pick up the shattered pieces of a once great business. Its a VERY tough job to just stp into, considering when you jumped intot he fold, the negative buzz bus was already rolling along.

I am sure that everyone who you communicated with thanks you for the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
^Slow your roll Dirk Diggler or you're going to have be back in the hospital with broken nuts!
Old 09-21-2006, 05:04 PM   #124
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Is Wayne at least okay? :( Sucks if something bad happened.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:09 PM   #125
qjones
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 27502
What I Drive: 2003 pitch black ZX5 SVT

Points 718, Level 14
Points: 718, Level: 14 Points: 718, Level: 14 Points: 718, Level: 14
Level Up 18% Completed
Level up: 18% Level up: 18% Level up: 18%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 qjones Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I agree Matt. I definitely appreciate everything Daeron tried to do for me. None of my frustration was ever felt towards him. Wayne and Wayne alone left me hanging with money spent and no product in hand

Mods in Profile
Old 09-21-2006, 05:58 PM   #126
Daeron
Focus Addict

Fan#: 20554
What I Drive: 03 Pitch Black SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 Daeron Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
From what I gather, he looked okay but folks could definitly tell something was hanging heavy on his mind.
#2277 of 3985 born on 5/27/03
SVT Squad #20

SCT XCal2 (Hypnotic), AEM CAI, VR rear engine mount, FC ORP, FRPP STS, FC 2pc UDP, Eibach Pro-Kit springs/KYB AGX dampers, FRPP HIDs, Sony CDX-M8815X, Pioneer TS-A6880R front speakers, 16" Rota Grid (Royal Gunmetal) w/Falken Azenis RT615's

2004 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra Convertible, Mystichrome
#292 of 1896
Old 09-21-2006, 06:39 PM   #127
Clegg
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25626
What I Drive: 2002 Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Clegg Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally posted by Poney
didnt hunter thompson get hooked on herion, and blow his brains out ?
You have just proven your ignorance that I have long suspected. Hunter S. Thompson like most artists, and entertainers in the last 50 years or more has dabbled or flat our abused drugs. (in Hunters case not heroin as much as cocaine, pot, mescaline, and booze) But if you actually READ any of his work you would understand that, he died where he wanted, how he wanted. Just as he wrote about what he wanted and how he wanted.

I dont even know what you meant to prove with that? It makes sense though doesnt it? you Buy the ticket, you take the ride. If you didnt want to take the ride why you buy the ticket? Unless your life is full of half lived fantasies that you never really had the nerve to follow through on.

Next time... before you base your statements off a lil news blurb on a website, how about you actually do some reaserch.
2008 Blue VDub R32 #3858 of 5000

Traded in: 2002 Infra-Red SVT #2992 of 4788 Born on June 20th 2002

Last edited by Clegg; 09-21-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:08 PM   #128
pio
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 198
What I Drive: 2014 focus electric

FF Reputation: 2 pio Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
[off topic]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_S._Thompson
Quote:
Thompson died at his self described "fortified compound" in Woody Creek, Colorado, at 5:42 p.m. on February 20, 2005, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was 67 years old.

Thompson's son (Juan), daughter-in-law (Jennifer Winkel Thompson) and grandson (Will Thompson) were visiting for the weekend at the time of his suicide. Will and Jennifer were in the adjacent room when they heard the gunshot, though the gunshot was mistaken for a book falling, and so they continued with their activities for a few minutes before checking on him: "Winkel Thompson continued playing 20 questions with Will, Juan Thompson continued taking a photo." Thompson was sitting at his typewriter with the word "counselor" written in the center of the page. 2

They reported to the press that they do not believe his suicide was out of desperation, but was a well-thought out act resulting from Thompson's many painful medical conditions.[14] Thompson's wife, Anita, who was at the gym at the time of her husband's death, was on the phone with Thompson when he ended his life.

A suicide note delivered to his wife 4 days before his death was published by Rolling Stone Magazine. Entitled "Football Season Is Over"[15], it read:

"No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun -- for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax -- This won't hurt"
Old 09-21-2006, 07:21 PM   #129
Algorhythm

Fan#: 20623
What I Drive: 2005 ZX3, 2004 Kawasaki ZX6R 636

FF Reputation: 105 Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member Algorhythm Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Clegg I dont even know what you meant to prove with that? It makes sense though doesnt it? you Buy the ticket, you take the ride. If you didnt want to take the ride why you buy the ticket? Unless your life is full of half lived fantasies that you never really had the nerve to follow through on.[/B]

Dude I got what that meant.

Don't stop doing things half-way because you decided to stop for your own reasons. You started it, you finish it.
Old 09-22-2006, 01:07 PM   #130
CrazyMatt
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe

Fan#: 2179
What I Drive: 2009 Octane Blue Pearl Lancer GTS

FF Reputation: 6 CrazyMatt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Lets keep things on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
^Slow your roll Dirk Diggler or you're going to have be back in the hospital with broken nuts!
Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.