Word to the wise www.hypillauto.com is a RIP OFF *LOCKED* - Page 10 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 03:44 PM   #91
qjones
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 27502
What I Drive: 2003 pitch black ZX5 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 qjones Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I am not putting this on here to bitch or rant. I just want to inform those that are thinking about Hyphill. I have done some business with Wayne in the recient past and he was on the ball. I ordered an x-cal 2 on the 10th of July and I am getting ready to take steps now to get my money back because I have yet to see one 65 days later. I have exausted every avenue I have to get in touch with him and still have nothing to show for it. I will add that Daeron did all he could and was as helpful as I could have asked for. His hands are just tied. It is a pity because I would have loved to have continued to do business with Wayne . When I could communicate with him, he was a pleasure to deal with. I do hope he gets his life back on track but I can't say I would advise anyone to do business with him the way things have become.

Mods in Profile

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2006, 06:47 PM   #92
CrazyMatt
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe

Fan#: 2179
What I Drive: 2009 Octane Blue Pearl Lancer GTS

FF Reputation: 6 CrazyMatt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
WD40... S2.... Focusin.... Tom... other Mods that see this.

I really hope you see all these posts, and take them into consideration if Wayne DOES magically show up before Oct 1st and claim everything is 'all right'

My 2 cents.. I would not renew ANYTHING. EVER. He's proven himself to be a liar, a scam artist, and a cheat. I wouldn't want anything to do with that, and his BS is casting a negative light on this board as a whole.

I know I am only 1 of 22000 members... but I just wanted to share my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
^Slow your roll Dirk Diggler or you're going to have be back in the hospital with broken nuts!

Old 09-15-2006, 07:01 PM   #93
Clegg
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25626
What I Drive: 2002 Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Clegg Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Heck, if this was my site, I would refund the prorate of whats left for the month (tell him he needs to contact you to get the money from ya) and cancel his subscription ASAP.

Its just sad for the site at this point. And for you qjones... have you thought of small claims court?
2008 Blue VDub R32 #3858 of 5000

Traded in: 2002 Infra-Red SVT #2992 of 4788 Born on June 20th 2002

Old 09-15-2006, 07:04 PM   #94
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad

Fan#: 4322
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyMatt
WD40... S2.... Focusin.... Tom... other Mods that see this.
Why am I third?

Anyway, yes we see this and all thats being said and that has been done will be a major factor in what happens after October 1st.

I belive you can trust that the decision made will be what is best for FF and further steps will be taken to try and prevent any future incedents to happen with any other sponsor of this site as well.

Jon
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)

Old 09-15-2006, 07:09 PM   #95
Tbones00SE
Focus Addict

Fan#: 9982
What I Drive: 2000 Toreador Red SE

FF Reputation: 10 Tbones00SE Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
I recommend that in future contracts it be stated that there must be a certain standard of integrity that must be maintained. Failure to do so should have a penalty of cancellation of the contract without refund.
Zetec Crew #73
ATX Faction #24
Mods: Volant CAI, 65mm TB, CFM Lower Mount, VF Passenger Mount, SVT Header, SVT Cat, SVT Flex, and Trubendz 2.5" exhaust, Roush Suspension, Tune and CarPC.

Old 09-15-2006, 09:26 PM   #96
DirtyDeeds
Focus Addict

Fan#: 23692
What I Drive: 2003 SVTF, 2003 G35, 2001 Audi S4

FF Reputation: 5 DirtyDeeds Good Standing Member
With the link to this thread still in Hypnotic's forum, just about anyone who might wonder in there should see it and find this thread. I think that its reasonably safe to leave his forum up for two more weeks as I also don't think he'll be getting any business through here.

If Wayne does make an appearance before Oct 1st, I don't think his contract should be renewed until he has established that he really has sorted out his business. A probation period for at least a few months is in order.

Old 09-15-2006, 09:39 PM   #97
tdkaye1
Focus Addict

Fan#: 36991
What I Drive: 2006 Infra-Red ZX4 ST - SAP I

FF Reputation: 1 tdkaye1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by fastfocus21
Hey guys this is some scary stuff im reading. I placed an order on the hypill website on auguest 22 and all it says is my order is still pending. Does anyone know how to cancel the order?
^Yeah, I believe you have 90 days with Paypal and I think 60 on Credit Cards. Better get on that ASAP. And why would you order from them when this has been an issue for awhile now? I think when I FIRST joined FF, this company was already getting shady....

Slowly but surely building the perfect animal.

ST Crew #000
Quote:
Originally posted by HempHound
Blue Lights=SEX LIGHTS cause someone is about to get fu%@#*

Old 09-15-2006, 11:02 PM   #98
Clegg
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 25626
What I Drive: 2002 Focus SVT

FF Reputation: 1 Clegg Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
if he does make an appearance at Oct 1st, then you know hes been keeping watch on whats going on and really then has purposely been delaying shipping products ordered.

If he shows up Oct 1st, its a big sign that hes guilty as sin.
2008 Blue VDub R32 #3858 of 5000

Traded in: 2002 Infra-Red SVT #2992 of 4788 Born on June 20th 2002

Old 09-16-2006, 12:43 AM   #99
Poney
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
I seriously doubt that he is purposely delaying your orders guys. There are some issues going on that are causing these problems.
In not saying that you dont have a reason to be angry, because i know i would feel the same way given the situation.
I support team HIA 100%, but i agree that Wayne should let his customers know of his current business situation.
I hope he can still somehow satisfy his customers in some way, and return his business to what it once was.

Old 09-16-2006, 09:35 PM   #100
CrazyMatt
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe

Fan#: 2179
What I Drive: 2009 Octane Blue Pearl Lancer GTS

FF Reputation: 6 CrazyMatt Good Standing Member
SOrry Jon.. didn't mean to list you third. BUt you should know that I make my lists in no particular order.. heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
^Slow your roll Dirk Diggler or you're going to have be back in the hospital with broken nuts!

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->