More BS from fj (misinformation ) - Page 5 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Exclusive Vendor Discussions > Focus-Power Tuning

Focus-Power Tuning Discuss about forced induction upgrades and performance tuning for your Ford Focus.
Sponsored By: Focus-Power

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 03:15 PM   #49
HaveBlue83

Fan#: 1358
What I Drive: a car

FF Reputation: 70 HaveBlue83 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
They are just so one sided...not very helpful to new members with questions, and they gang up on you over LITTLE shit.......I posted about the Carlisle thread, and they went all nuts on me. I stated the facts over and over, and they kept being a$$es towards me.....I finally said that the reason they were mad was because I took a 1st place out of their focus club/FJ trophy closet for the stock class, and they shut the hell up........so it seems that they are VERY protective on that site....and it you don't see it THEIR WAY, you are wrong.......lots of negative opinions there......

I rember when I first when on there, and on here......I got a bad "vibe" from them........

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2006, 03:15 PM   #50
HaveBlue83

Fan#: 1358
What I Drive: a car

FF Reputation: 70 HaveBlue83 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
exactly Tom...we don't shun FJ people on here.......

Old 09-09-2006, 04:58 PM   #51
TXFO
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 38888
FF Reputation: 1 TXFO Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by 1turbofocus
Yet another fj lackey ,

First who said it was randys fault ?

Second i was run off because i WOULDNT pay it , the cost or what fj wanted just to talk about my product in my opinion was insanely high and still is

Now run back to fj before they catch you over here , see if you can find something else to talk about that doesent make you look so foolish

Tom
your memory isnt so short. You know damn well that I never badmouthed you or your product on FJ. I never once denied the advances you made for the focus community or doubted your results. I DARE you to find evidence to the contrary.

you cant post on FJ because all you ever did was self promote. youa rent capable of posting without selling so since you decided not to be a sponsor anymore, you cant sell over there. hence the no posting. and dont you dare call me an FJ lackey. In all the time Ive been there, I was banned 2x. I was one of the biggest troublemakers on there. The only reason they made me a mod was because I quit postong so much in Ot and I actually know what Im talking about in tech.

your badmouth tactics are low life crap and you should be ashamed of yourself. your acomplishments speak for themself and you have no need to hold this grudge. My 2 yr old has better ethics than you.

Old 09-09-2006, 05:53 PM   #52
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 153 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
Quote:
Originally posted by TXFO

your badmouth tactics are low life crap and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Thats kind of calling the kettle black isnt it , What is that about throwing stones ?

Clean up your own house (fj) before you try to clean others (focus-power)

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus

Old 09-09-2006, 08:35 PM   #53
b16sir1991
Focused Focus

Fan#: 16612
What I Drive: 2004 SVT Focus, Sonic Blue

FF Reputation: 175 b16sir1991 Excellent Standing Memberb16sir1991 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (116)
Just curious, not starting anything, but who is this TXFO? All of a sudden he shows up on FF seemingly for this thing with Tom. Who exactly is that? Im also curious as to why Tom cant post there as a member and not a sponsor? A g2g by a focus group at Toms place being mentioned at FJ doesnt constitute removal of post on the site.

Oct 2005 Ride of the month.
SVT Squad #25
Call me Mike......

Give rep points and feedback when you appreciate someone on here!

Old 09-09-2006, 09:10 PM   #54
TXFO
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 38888
FF Reputation: 1 TXFO Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by 1turbofocus
Thats kind of calling the kettle black isnt it , What is that about throwing stones ?

Tom
this dosent even make sense. again, I challenge you to find evidence of me badmouthing you. hell, most of the time I was stickiing up for you!

B16sir1991: I used to have an account here but it got deleted during a server switch. So I reregistered. I am a long time member of FJ and now a moderator of the team tech section. Tom can say whatever he wants but he is not allowed to post on FJ as a member because he isnt capable of posting without promoting and since he wont pay to be a sponsor, he cant promote his bussiness. Posts about Tom or focus power are not allowed because he is not going to get free advertising on FJ. And I suspect he got the boot because he was always a devisive entity and he made his fair share of trouble.

I'll let Tom have the last word here. Im thru with this, I shouldnt have posted over here. I just couldnt help it after listening to more of the same whining about FJ.

Old 09-09-2006, 09:37 PM   #55
SpeedOften
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 2139
What I Drive: E90 335i, 2002 E53 X5 4.4i

FF Reputation: 28 SpeedOften Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
this dosent even make sense. again, I challenge you to find evidence of me badmouthing you. hell, most of the time I was stickiing up for you!

B16sir1991: I used to have an account here but it got deleted during a server switch. So I reregistered. I am a long time member of FJ and now a moderator of the team tech section. Tom can say whatever he wants but he is not allowed to post on FJ as a member because he isnt capable of posting without promoting and since he wont pay to be a sponsor, he cant promote his bussiness. Posts about Tom or focus power are not allowed because he is not going to get free advertising on FJ. And I suspect he got the boot because he was always a devisive entity and he made his fair share of trouble.

I'll let Tom have the last word here. Im thru with this, I shouldnt have posted over here. I just couldnt help it after listening to more of the same whining about FJ.
About the only thing worth it's time on FJ that I have actually found is the list of all DTC codes and their explanations.

So this isn't badmouthing???

Quote:
your badmouth tactics are low life crap and you should be ashamed of yourself. your acomplishments speak for themself and you have no need to hold this grudge. My 2 yr old has better ethics than you.
Right....

Calling someone a low life and saying they have no ethics and while also saying you haven't ever talked bad about them is uh.. well pretty rediculous.

FJ is supposed to be a Focus Community oriented site correct? Well tom is a part of the Focus Community whether you or the moderators of FJ like it or not. Mentioning Tom's name by customers of his is not him going on FJ and saying "hey I build turbo kits that are better that anything FS makes". One member showing pics of their new turbo kit that Tom put together is not TOM advertising. FJ blinds the Focus community from all their possibly options by deleting posts that have anything to do with Tom. FF does not do that.

Old 09-09-2006, 09:38 PM   #56
arrestmespi
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 27586
What I Drive: '04 Mazdaspeed Mx-5, '72 M35A2

FF Reputation: 27 arrestmespi Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
so is someone with a kit made custom for them at a local speed shop going to get there posts deleted? I think not. Ya'll just pissed off that Tom won't pay your ransom to be a sponsor. This is why I love FF and loathe FJ

Old 09-09-2006, 11:33 PM   #57
Ataru
Focus Addict

Fan#: 5292
What I Drive: 2003 Sonic Blue SVTF ZX5

FF Reputation: 9 Ataru Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
.....does that mean if a company does not sponsor your website then any and all conversation about it or its products are not allowed on your fourm?

Your line of reasoning that if a company does not sponsor your website, then any and all conversation about that company is not allowed is ridiculous. You brought up Focus Central...is conversation about them banned on FJ as well? I mean...its kind of hard for a company to sponsor something when they don't even exist anymore.
fj is not my website. I do not own it, I am simply a mod there. All policy decisions are up to Ron. There is a difference between someone making a comment about a company and someone who used to be a sponsor but decided not to be one anymore. Plenty of people talk about different companies out there, but very few companies have a following of faithfuls like Tom does that will post about and promote his product wherever.

I do know that with how faithful some of the FF members are to Tom, and how anti-fj some of these same people are, posting about Tom's products on fj comes easy. And I feel that is where some of the problem lies.

Quote:
I ???? FJ,
bunch of A$$HOLES.......SOME know their stuff, but from what I've seen they just bash and BS people........
Quote:
They are just so one sided...not very helpful to new members with questions, and they gang up on you over LITTLE shit.......
Quote:
exactly Tom...we don't shun FJ people on here.......
You don't shun FJ people on here. YOu don't think that your comments and the way you feel about fj members isn't shunning? How can you be okay with fj members when you feel this strongly against them?

Quote:
Tom
fj is Ron's house. TXFO nor any of the other members own fj. You however do own your business. I have not read the deleted comments or threads that are in question as I do not visit the FI forum of fj so I can not directly comment on that. But it is Ron's decision on how fj is run just like it is your decision, Tom, on how your business is run.

Quote:
so is someone with a kit made custom for them at a local speed shop going to get there posts deleted? I think not. Ya'll just pissed off that Tom won't pay your ransom to be a sponsor. This is why I love FF and loathe FJ
Don't be nieve. FF has sponsors too....that pay money to support the site. Tom pays to sponsor FF. That gives him the right to promote and sell his product over here. I guarantee you if a sponsor of FF decided not to support the site anymore, that ex-sponsor would not be allowed to promote their product like they did when they were a sponsor....

I am reading a lot of "fj members are s, oh, except for a few, or so and so......."

It's really the other way around. Most members are good with the exception of a few. Each site does have some bad members, FF does too. I'll admit that some of the fj members do go off on some newbies when they shouldn't, but that's not all of fj. When you already dislike something for whatever reason, you tend to find and focus on the bad instead of looking past that and trying to find the good. It seems that is what is happening here.

I've had my say. Some people have told me not to bother with coming over and posting on this site. I have met some nice people on FF and decided to post here from time to time because of this fact. Even though I am long time mod on fj, I have not had any direct hatred expressed towards me on FF despite a few having such strong feelings against fj.

But there is a lot of indirect hatred towards me when people assume all of fj and its members are the same....

Last edited by 1turbofocus; 09-10-2006 at 08:35 AM.

Old 09-10-2006, 12:42 AM   #58
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad

Fan#: 4322
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
Thread closed, this has gotten out of hand.

fj closed a disrespectful thread about FF and I am doing the same here.

For those of you that HATE fj so much, you will love to hear you are acting just like the people you despise so much.

Just as I said to them in that thread, this petty forum war is retarded. Both sites are useful and have there goods and bads. If you cant stand the site then stay out of the conversations about it. if you can politely respond in a discussion about it then do so.

Other than that drop a worthless subject and grow up.

Just FYI this message is not intended to everyone there are a few of you who are being respectable, and I thank you.

Jon
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)

Old 09-10-2006, 08:07 AM   #59
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

FF Reputation: 153 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Ataru , Thank you for coming over here and voicing your opinion most of the time the cowards post it on fj where they know i cannot respont to it

There are 2 mods posting in here now and maybe you can answer these questions

Do you think it fair to have fj members have to take "Tom" or Focus-Power" out of there sig Yes a few have it in there now but many were TOLD to take it out

Why is it ok to have my name and Company mentioned when it is bashing or slanderous twords me , why is it these dont get deleted or locked

There is a big difference in promoting my product and a fj member trying to post about a upcoming GTG there club is puting on or that he just installed a new part on his car there is a T O N of produce talked about on fj that the Co. is not a sponsor and there allowed , if you havent read the deleted stuff how can you post a informed opinion about any of this

QUOTE "How can you be okay with fj members when you feel this strongly against them?
I think you will find that the people in question feel the way they do twords the Admin and one sided rules of fj not all the members , A lot of the fj members are respected Friends and respected colleagues

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE "Don't be nieve. FF has sponsors too....that pay money to support the site. Tom pays to sponsor FF. That gives him the right to promote and sell his product over here. I guarantee you if a sponsor of FF decided not to support the site anymore, that ex-sponsor would not be allowed to promote their product like they did when they were a sponsor...."
*I dont think he is being nieve at all he asked a very good question and you blew him off
If 2 poeple post about 2 kits now on there car about how happey they are about getting them on and installed tuned and running neither of the kits being from a fj sponsor. Is it fair that one members post gets deleted because that kit is from an old sponsor ? He isnt promoting any more then the other kit posted and most times there just showing off what accomplishment they have made with there Focus and it isnt ment as promoting with either kit

This thread started about misinformation posted and i cleared that up so people would understand how the dynojet truely worked , Its you mods that come here and try to defend how ron runs his house ,

Your here defending why im not allowed rules more then your defending fj why is that ?

Tom if you would like this locked i have learned how to now (thank you) and as allways just shoot me a PM

Tom

Tom

Customer Support

Elder 1turbofocus

Old 09-10-2006, 08:32 AM   #60
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Quote:
You know damn well that I never badmouthed you or your product on FJ. I never once denied the advances you made for the focus community or doubted your results. I DARE you to find evidence to the contrary.
I never said you did

Quote:

you cant post on FJ because all you ever did was self promote. youa rent capable of posting without selling so since you decided not to be a sponsor anymore, you cant sell over there. hence the no posting.
Shouldnt a sponsor self promote isnt that what he pays for? How am i not capable of posting with out selling , How do you know that ?

I will leave this open till this afternoon for everyone to get there last say , this isnt for "i hate fj" and any post will be deleted as i already did , This will be locked either way today

I apologize to the good members of fj for this thread getting out of hand and as i said respect the ones who voised there opinions here vs the cowards way most do it by posting where i cannot respond , Its ashame fj members have to email me or pm me because they dont want to post here on FF where they think they will get backlash from fj , its also ashame that Focus community member have to only be able to post there improvements here on FF where they wont get the threats of being banned if posted on fj. This is truely my main gripe with fj

Tom

Customer Support

Elder 1turbofocus

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks