Don't waste your money on a JRSC!!! - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Tech Discussions > General Forced Induction

General Forced Induction The place to chat about turbochargers, superchargers nitrous systems and custom engine fabrications.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 03:01 PM   #1
Scarecrow
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 226
What I Drive: 2001 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Scarecrow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Don't waste your money on a JRSC!!!

Some of you may remember a couple months ago when my car was out of commission because of the black box for the JRSC. Now 2 months later I get the bill for it because they claim after reviewing it that there was nothing wrong. A couple quick notes as to why this is BS: I went for nearly 2 weeks w/o my car while they diagnosed it before they would send a new black box because they wanted to be sure that is what was wrong. #2 The guy I spoke to a JR commented on how surprisingly knowledgeable my tech was pointing to the fact that he wouldn't make this kind of mistake. FYI my tech is one of less than 300 techs in the US to be Senior Master Certified which is the highest a tech can be.

In short Jackson Racing does not stand behind their product. If you have a problem, bend over and get ready to take it all. They will screw you over.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2004, 03:15 PM   #2
Elementa
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3261
What I Drive: 2003 Mach 1 Mustang

FF Reputation: 1 Elementa Good Standing Member
why make 2 threads about it? also jackson racing prolly gets a lot of bullshit from people because their superchargers are prolly the most used on cars since they come from the factory on some cars.

your case sounds legit though but theres allways someone out there trying to get something for nothing

Old 03-22-2004, 04:51 PM   #3
Scarecrow
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 226
What I Drive: 2001 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Scarecrow Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Elementa
why make 2 threads about it? also jackson racing prolly gets a lot of bullshit from people because their superchargers are prolly the most used on cars since they come from the factory on some cars.

your case sounds legit though but theres allways someone out there trying to get something for nothing
I have spent 2+ months and several hours on the phone trying to get a legitimate explanation out of them and have gotten no where. Just when I think it is solved I get tossed to someone else who can't explain why I had the problem, but swears it is not their fault. I would have never gone to this extreme to make sure every body knew the BS that goes on at JR if I could get a reasonable explanation. All I keep getting is that it was a problem with installation not their product, but no one can explain why it took 18,000 miles to have a problem or why it wasn't fixed when it was re-installed several different times, per their request before they sent a new box. If I got a reasonable explanation I would simply pay and move on, but I cannot seem to get one.

Old 03-22-2004, 05:01 PM   #4
hotfocus
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 12
What I Drive: OLD: '00 Black ZX3, New: Pontiac G6

FF Reputation: 1 hotfocus Good Standing Member
I agree...no need for two threads, I'm locking this one.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks