Focus Fanatics Forum banner

TRACK: 1/4 mile

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 · (Edited)
1/4 mile

Ran My car at the track yesterday, got 18 runs in with most times in the 15.7-15.9 ranger. Saw a best time of 15.6, it was a wonderful 90+ degrees out too so it would be interesting to see what would happen if it was cooler.

#2 ·
I believe thats nearly what the advertised 1/4 mile times were. 18 runs and only vaires by .2 of a sec, thats very consistant.

#4 ·
kinda of, It was a company picnic and they rented out the track and opened the drags, it was alot of fun, and you didn't have to wait long.. After each run you only had to wait 5 minutes or so and you were staging again.

#7 ·
My best run was against a new GTI and that guy pulled off a 15.2, I pulled him hard off the line and most of second and he pulled me in third. My first race was against a 98 gst eclipse with intake and exhaust and I won with a 15.8 against his 16.02. I lost by .02 seconds agaisnt a new 2.5 turbo legacy. The guy didn't know how to drive though cause I beet him off the line. I have a few other kills but nothing to great. I still need to work on my reaction times. My best was a .045 I don't know how I did that because most of the rest of them were .2XX in that range.

#17 ·
not too bad I ran a 15.8 in 95+ degree. I also got to run at least 20 times but I got lucky when I went to the track there were'nt too many people there. Has soon has I got back to the stageing lanes I was able to run again it was basiclly back to back. I can't wait to go again. It was so much fun. Sounds like you were pretty consitent with your runs too[thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.