Piranha_SC - Page 2 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 10:10 AM   #11
mike 1
Focus Addict

Fan#: 19248
What I Drive: 2006 Subaru WRX STi

FF Reputation: 1 mike 1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
I needed to put that out there though. The thread closed and no one knew the outcome. They think that you got screwed...no one got to hear what eventually happened.

I didnt even know the thread existed until it was recently pointed out to me....

Mike S.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2006, 10:34 AM   #12
rfinger
/fail

Fan#: 2799
What I Drive: F150 FX4

FF Reputation: 1 rfinger Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Yeah they new the outcome when I said everything had been worked out man. But in the future dont be lying and saying I was the reason Russ isnt here its not my fault and I shouldnt be the scapegoat. Yes we had issues with communication but I HAVE been screwed over so many through this site as well as ebay and focaljet for that matter I am a little bit jaded and paranoid. Oh and yeah it existed and if you look for all of about 2 days. And it was locked and should be deleted. But like I said dont make me the scapegoat in all this I was just as suprised as anyone when I heard he was banned.

"When everything works, it's a sheer joy to drive." - Jeremy Clarkson

Old 07-11-2006, 12:46 PM   #13
mike 1
Focus Addict

You arent a scapegoat, but you certainly did help him look any better. You shouldve added in your thread; "Russ advised me to file a claim with DHL but I wouldnt, I just tried to get a refund instead - even though thats the complete WRONG way to handle it." When the seller follows through with their end of the bargain; PROVIDED the item is as claimed (which I know you didnt realize the exhaust was shipped in two boxes, but you found that out almost immediately) its a shipper issue, not paypal issue.

If you've been screwed so many times, by from someone close enough to deal with personally...you're making it hell for people that are more than 2 hours from you.

Deal with things correctly, not in the utmost childish way.

..also, give people time to respond! Understand that people just might have a different schedule than you. I for instance work 7:30a-7:30p 5 days a week. Which means I wont be on the computer til about 8:30p or so (if I can escape the wife). I also dont just sit here at the computer all day long, so I normally cant respond with in the 2 hour window that you require.

...and FYI, when I talked to an un-named Mod on here about Russ' banning, YOUR thread is the one he linked me to. Until Russ saw that, he had no idea it even existed.

You are not the sole reason for his ban, the whole CF thing is what did it, he was seeking intrest, no one ever followed through, he didnt look seriously into becoming an affiliate and they got mad and swore he was dealing in CF by the boatload via PM. So, you arent being blamed, I just want to shed light on what "it was worked out" meant.

Mike S.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:24 PM   #14
Goat Roper
The Godfather

Fan#: 8634
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZTS

FF Reputation: 6 Goat Roper Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Lets move along people and cry about something else

Old 07-11-2006, 01:37 PM   #15
mike 1
Focus Addict

...and what exactly do you offer this thread? NOTHING.

Mike S.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:41 PM   #16
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 18554
What I Drive: '02 ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 lduran Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Goat Roper is a moderator, isn't he?

Old 07-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #17
HaveBlue83

Fan#: 1358
What I Drive: a car

FF Reputation: 70 HaveBlue83 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
.....I thought so....

don't worry, they will close this thread down because it promotes negativity.....

it sounds like propaganda.....lol....

whatever, I'm out of this thread....

Old 07-11-2006, 01:53 PM   #18
MISVTfocus
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 13841
What I Drive: 08 Fusion SEL, Focus ST on order

FF Reputation: 1 MISVTfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Yes.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:55 PM   #19
mike 1
Focus Addict

Propoganda???

Huh....alrighty then.

Ah well, its said, now everyone knows what really went down. Now the mod is going to work on getting Russ back on here.

Mike S.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:56 PM   #20
revamp
Cashed in my chips

Fan#: 8133
What I Drive: notafocus

FF Reputation: 4 revamp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Who the cares.

The man changes his name more often than he changes his drawers....he makes new accounts when his original one is restricted. He has his little lackey posting a thread on a forum that doesn't care.

I'm tired of the as-the-world-turns crap on this forum, and it's why I'm hardly every here anymore. Nothing but a bunch of whiney boys who act like teenaged girls in off-topic.

NO ONE CARES.

No one cares if I'm here or not. No one cares that focus mike isn't here anymore. No one cares that donille isn't here anymore. The forum as a whole cares that there is a focus enthusiast site filled with info, and beyond that it just doesn't really matter who is posting and who hasn't posted in awhile.

christ.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->