Piranha_SC - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
mike 1
Focus Addict

Fan#: 19248
What I Drive: 2006 Subaru WRX STi

FF Reputation: 1 mike 1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Piranha_SC

Ok, Ricky Finger; Piranha_SC started a thread publicly bashing Russ (Darth Focus) and becuase of that he is gone. Its time to learn the truth. To see how it started go here; http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...threadid=89236

The guy Ricky (PiranhaSC) was looking for his exhaust the minute it shipped. It went out as promised (1 week early at that In fact, Russ GAVE HIM a fuel filter. No reason, just gave him one. What a terrible guy, huh!?). DHL then LOST his package that contained the rest of the exhaust. So, that whole thread was never corrected by Ricky and he never apologized for what he said. He/ we have never even checked the vendor seller reveiw and would never think to look there. The day he sent an email, he was replied to. That guy is the WORST person to deal with. Even when DHL *ADMITTED* to loosing his pkg. he would not revoke his complaint with paypal until Russ or DHL refunded him - which is unfair. Russ kept his end of the bargain. He shipped it as promised. From that point, its the couriers job to finish the shipping. Russ was more than willing to help him, but Ricky was being a child and would not file a 'lost item' report with DHL. He was just letting it ride and blaming Russ.

Also, BlaneZX3 has been worked out, he and Russ spoke on several occasions over email. It wasnt an issue of not responding, it was an issue of moving, then having his house fill with 8" of water ruining everything downstairs.

Russ is a great guy and you all know he's been around forever with no complaints.

If you guys got both sides of the story instead of just assuming; Russ would still be here. Instead, he's been falsly accused and we are short one great SVT tech head...

No one ever made the TRUTH public, so it needed to be said. This should aslo be a seller reveiw. There is no *correct* spot to put this thread; if needed move it, but please dont delete it. The truth needs to be known.

[size=huge]BRING RUSS BACK!!!!!![/size]

Mike S.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2006, 10:46 PM   #2
mike 1
Focus Addict

Lots of readers, not many posters....show some support!

Mike S.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:55 PM   #3
mike 1
Focus Addict

...this one was my favorite in that thread by turbovation:

Quote:
wow...what a low life. Good luck sorting this out Ricky. What goes around comes around though..just remember that. If you're gonna live your life like these dusch bags do and scam people then chances are it will come back to bite you in the ass eventually. Honestly though, hope you get your part or your money back....S2, good call with the e-mail addy and IP address...How about a G2G for a darth ritualistic beating?
No one ever said "Whoops, we made a mistake about Russ/ Darth" - the which hunt began immediately.

And...speaking of SELLER REVEIWS... look at the times on the first 3 posts by ricky...roughly 2 hours on each! No patience what so ever!

Mike S.

Old 07-10-2006, 11:00 PM   #4
Logan175
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 22323
What I Drive: The focus got torched now we have a 3 series BMW

FF Reputation: 1 Logan175 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I agree bring russ back, It seems to have been a misunderstanding.
also the paypal report should be canceled

Logan

Old 07-10-2006, 11:10 PM   #5
mike 1
Focus Addict

It was cancelled, but it shows forever as far as I know.

..it wasnt so much a misunderstanding as it was trying to reason with a person with child-like mentality. Russ spoke to him on IM and he was trying so hard to reason with him about calling DHL and he just kept repeating Refund me...either you or DHL...I wont revoke my complaint until one of you pays. To which Russ would repeat "I held my end of the bargain, I shipped it, its in DHL's hands - you have to file a lost item report to get the ball rolling." He refused and just expected a check to fall from the sky from DHL. I will admit that Russ got very pissed off talking to him, but you would too....you shold see the IM he emailed me, it infuriated me!!

He's (Ricky) very difficult to deal with and I hope people can see that....

Mike S.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:16 AM   #6
MISVTfocus
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 13841
What I Drive: 08 Fusion SEL, Focus ST on order

FF Reputation: 1 MISVTfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I understand this, but I heard the reasoning for banning him was different, something about posting the CF stuff not in the right section. I agree though we should give him another chance, I have never personally done business with him, but I knew the issue between Russ and Rfinger was going to get sorted out eventually and was just a miscommunication. He was an extremely smart member and should be brought back even if it's under "supervised" rules.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:18 AM   #7
rfinger
/fail

Fan#: 2799
What I Drive: F150 FX4

FF Reputation: 1 rfinger Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Just to clarify what i did had NOTHING TO DO with Russ being gone. From what I understand and from what I have been told it has something to do with selling some kind of CF parts or something hell Russ even told me. I dont know if you are trying to start some shit there Mike but I was under the assumption that we had worked everything out. It WAS a misunderstanding and yes I was probably premature in filing a complaint on Paypal BUT when I saw that he (Russ) had just been banned and other people had had trouble with him I did what any normal person would do and freaked out. SORRY jesus I thought we had gotten passed this. I mean WTF this was done a while ago and was revoked (the complaint through paypal) long ago as well. I mean are you trying to blame me for him supposedly selling some CF stuff that he got banned for? That makes ALOT of sense. I thought everything was cool guess not.

"When everything works, it's a sheer joy to drive." - Jeremy Clarkson

Last edited by rfinger; 07-11-2006 at 01:34 AM.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:24 AM   #8
rfinger
/fail

Quote:
Originally posted by Logan175
I agree bring russ back, It seems to have been a misunderstanding.
also the paypal report should be canceled

Logan
It has been and was revoked literally 5mins after I recieved everything.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:27 AM   #9
rfinger
/fail

Quote:
Originally posted by mike 1
It was cancelled, but it shows forever as far as I know.

..it wasnt so much a misunderstanding as it was trying to reason with a person with child-like mentality. Russ spoke to him on IM and he was trying so hard to reason with him about calling DHL and he just kept repeating Refund me...either you or DHL...I wont revoke my complaint until one of you pays. To which Russ would repeat "I held my end of the bargain, I shipped it, its in DHL's hands - you have to file a lost item report to get the ball rolling." He refused and just expected a check to fall from the sky from DHL. I will admit that Russ got very pissed off talking to him, but you would too....you shold see the IM he emailed me, it infuriated me!!

He's (Ricky) very difficult to deal with and I hope people can see that....

One thing you should mention is that I did call DHL and started a case thats the only way it was found for sake. Get your shit straight before you start some.
Oh and I have never had any issues with Russ hell I bought his ORP for christ sake.

Old 07-11-2006, 01:39 AM   #10
rfinger
/fail

Ok here IS the issue of WHY Russ got banned none other straight from S2's mouth from this thread http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...threadid=89236

Quote:
Originally posted by S2
Just overlooking his account details, I'd start the process with PAYPAL ASAP if I were you...... I believe Turbosvtf was banned because his main account already had his PMing rights removed after a violation of the member's rules. I'd have to confirm but I believe it was due to a member getting scammed in the Buy/Sell forums. Again I have to confirm this as we've had a few members gets scammed recently and I'm just going off memory.

EDIT - yeah he scammed BlaneZX3 on an item recently. We banned his account 'TurboSVTF' because of this. This was on June 19, 2006.

Looks like both of his accounts have been removed due to this previous issue according to the Moderator's Forum.

Go to PAYPAL ASAP and try emailing him, either account on FF.com has been disabled so you won't get a hold of him though either of those now.
This is the information that I had to go by so don't make me the scapegoat. Like I admitted to yeah I was premature on the filing of the complaint but if you were given this info would you not do the same? Even if you wouldnt thats not the issue I did I admitted it and its over because it was alll worked out. What I dont understand is why I would be the reason he is gone if I said at the end of the aforementioned thread that everything had been worked out. Makes no sense to me. Hell I will say it BRING RUSS BACK. Hell I have nothing against him personally.

Last edited by rfinger; 07-11-2006 at 01:45 AM.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks