Massive Speed Systems - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-07-2006, 09:03 AM   #1
focusedintentions
Focus Addict

Fan#: 7850
What I Drive: 07 Infiniti G35 6mt coupe silver

FF Reputation: 1 focusedintentions Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Lightbulb Massive Speed Systems

Massive Speed Systems

If you haven't checked them out as a vender for some of your focus performance parts do so. The few times i've called they've been very prompt about pickin up the phone, answering questions and helpin you out....prices are pretty good and they price match too!! They've got alot of parts for the focus and so far have been great to deal with. Again, check them out!!! Not to knock against any of the already great vendors on here, i think i've ordered something from almost all of them recently, but Massive isn't as well known as the others and i'm just tryin to get the word out to some other fellow FF'ers about options. They are based outta IL, so shipping time could be cheaper and a lil less for some of you midwest and west coast guys.

I know we all like to save a buck or two :)

My SVT is #604 of 1079
One of 104 with EAP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2006, 09:08 AM   #2
scorpio1118_2000
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 11418
What I Drive: 2007 pitchblack zx4 ST

FF Reputation: 1 scorpio1118_2000 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I got my brakes from them last year and I love but my wife hates them, they dont dont have too much on the focus yet but they are getting better.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->