Chassis Dyno - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South East Fanatics > Fanatics: KY, NC, SC

Fanatics: KY, NC, SC Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Kentucky, North Carolina and South Carolina areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 07-25-2003, 01:59 AM   #1
R.U.Focused
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 23
What I Drive: 2001 Ford Focus ZXR

FF Reputation: 1 R.U.Focused Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Chassis Dyno

I just found out (Not Official Yet) if we get at least 6 cars or more we can get a dyno-mite discount at ATS for use of their dyno. With a small or large group you can pay $40 for unlimited runs on the dyno for one stint per car. In other words you get as many runs on the dyno as you want but once you're off the dyno no going back. Thats alot cheaper than $25 a run with a minimum 2 runs. If anybody is interested ATS is located in the NorthEast Columbia, SC area. I can put this together if I get some positive Feedback on this and some Commitments from you guys!

Nuf' said!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2003, 01:17 PM   #2
FociD00d02
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 36
What I Drive: '03 Twilight Blue ZX3 5 spd

FF Reputation: 1 FociD00d02 Good Standing Member
You know D[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] well I want in on that deal ... $40... even if you only do like 3 baseline runs... that's a great deal... *has ideas of nitrous* , does this include any kind of air/fuel or is it just HP and TQ?
Old 07-28-2003, 09:07 PM   #3
breakdancein
Banned

Fan#: 78
What I Drive: 03 svtf

FF Reputation: 1 breakdancein Good Standing Member
hey mike its kristof. thats a little to steap for my budget right now but keep me informed ill come chill if it goes down
Old 07-29-2003, 01:58 PM   #4
R.U.Focused
Focus Rookie

$40 for a as many runs as you want.. I think its a great deal.. However Im sure if includes fuel 2 air ratio's It may but I don't believe there is anyway they can adjust that unless you are running a apex-i or something in that lines they can just tell you it needs to be adjusted. Im not ready to run yet either.. I would like to wait just a bit longer besides we need more people. I got the info about the deal from Southern Shit Oops I mean Shift Its posted on the SCR website. Anyway..we need more peeps. David spread the word! and tell that slack ass daniel that it won't hurt his clutch in fact it will be a test to see if the bitch is really slipping and needs to be replaced (which I doubt!)

Nuf' said!
Old 07-29-2003, 02:15 PM   #5
breakdancein
Banned

yeah dont get me wrong 40 is a great deak but onyl havein a cai i dont think its really worth it at this point. sounds to me like danile is using the clutch as an excuse lol j/k. does he ever race anyway?
Old 07-29-2003, 02:22 PM   #6
R.U.Focused
Focus Rookie

Yeah the clutch is really just a crutch I guess..

Nuf' said!
Old 07-29-2003, 06:49 PM   #7
breakdancein
Banned

yeah cause when he came to cola we raced on 26 and i pulled away from him pretty hard. i really think that exhaust makes him loose hp but just sound better
Old 07-30-2003, 01:41 AM   #8
FociD00d02
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 36
What I Drive: '03 Twilight Blue ZX3 5 spd

FF Reputation: 1 FociD00d02 Good Standing Member
alright everyone sit down, my zx3 and intake will own you all... ok seriously, why not just do ricer math ... if Ford says my car makes 130 hp ... I'll take 130 add 15 for my intake total 145... my "exhaust" adds 10 so that's 155... ... actually I'm thinking of going to a full 2.5" pipe from the flex all the way back and keeping my current muffler, but now I'm plagued by a lack of funds and a need for exterior mods... hey Kristoff, let me know when you're ready to sell those SVT wheels to me and buy a nice set of 18s or seomthing
Old 07-30-2003, 06:02 AM   #9
R.U.Focused
Focus Rookie

It could be the intake Kristof. The cold air intake can add up to 20 Hp while the shorty only adds about 7 HP according to a test done in import tuner magazine. all the more reason for someone to put their car on the dyno and find out what their running and find out if those mods are helping any..

Nuf' said!
Old 07-30-2003, 10:45 AM   #10
breakdancein
Banned

loly our liek a car sales man u never give up do u? i might just do dyno day depending on when it is. 20hp form a cai? maybe on some cars but i doubt i got more than 7-10 on my car

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->