**Nominations for July ROTM** - Page 8 - Focus Fanatics
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Ford Focus - Ride of the Month

Ford Focus - Ride of the Month The place to vote for the Ride of the Month Poll & Showcase of our previous winners.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 11:12 AM   #71
JSSVT04
Focus Addict

Fan#: 11424
What I Drive: svt04

FF Reputation: 1 JSSVT04 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
well you should have asked last month. so you got a year to do something to ur car. i didnt know i was in last month. i thought people that were in the rotm should get a email telling them. so at else i could have got some of my friends to vote. so i'm a little mad about that.

and getting two tries when i didnt know i was in the 1st. doesnt seem right there. sorry if i'm blowing off. i never thought i would be a rotm.

Ataru... it was a joke. i dont care if i win or not, i just like to get another chance. i have work really hard on my car and that i was voted last month. i am going to keep my car a little longer. it gave me another wind at my car. so i'm going to be doing more work on my car again.

just venting a little. bad morning at work. things are not getting shipped when i tell them to. just bare with me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2006, 12:23 PM   #72
Oni
Oh yeah!

Fan#: 24899
What I Drive: An unloved Focus

FF Reputation: 4 Oni Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
You guys are crazy. I would be honored just to even make it into ride of the month for voting. That says something itself.

Keep nominating (especially for Ataru)!
SVT Squad #80
1365 of 3985
Born: 04/25/2003

formerly known as the member ilcowil

Old 06-27-2006, 12:35 PM   #73
JSSVT04
Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by thefrush
I was pullin for ya JS.
thanks man!

Old 06-27-2006, 12:55 PM   #74
t_bone_c34
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17718
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 t_bone_c34 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by ilcowil
You guys are crazy. I would be honored just to even make it into ride of the month for voting. That says something itself.

Keep nominating (especially for Ataru)!
Agreed there man. Ive never been up for running once, actually I havent even been nominated. But its cool! I know there are more that deserve it than me. Good luck guys!

This Lambo once tried to race me. Yea thats right, I said tried... Because he didn't know about my Turbonator.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:02 PM   #75
Bizzy_13
Focus Addict

Fan#: 28894
What I Drive: 2000 LX Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 Bizzy_13 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Well, after looking through the pics, I would say:
1.loudzx3
2.SVTBoy21
3.kttnmthkngs420
4.foc-ay
5.Kickstar
Team Focus Cleveland, #0

Old 06-27-2006, 01:05 PM   #76
JSSVT04
Focus Addict

i am honor that i was voted on the list. would u like to be on and not know that you are on the list? that how i feel.

thefrush nice car i looking at your car a couple time going through the pic on svt. ahhh rememberies of that jrsc ... good times, goooood times with it. it was a sleep till i started it up. hahah

Last edited by JSSVT04; 06-27-2006 at 01:12 PM.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:08 PM   #77
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
Quote:
Originally posted by JSSVT04
well you should have asked last month. so you got a year to do something to ur car. i didnt know i was in last month. i thought people that were in the rotm should get a email telling them. so at else i could have got some of my friends to vote. so i'm a little mad about that.

and getting two tries when i didnt know i was in the 1st. doesnt seem right there. sorry if i'm blowing off. i never thought i would be a rotm.

Ataru... it was a joke. i dont care if i win or not, i just like to get another chance. i have work really hard on my car and that i was voted last month. i am going to keep my car a little longer. it gave me another wind at my car. so i'm going to be doing more work on my car again.

just venting a little. bad morning at work. things are not getting shipped when i tell them to. just bare with me.
Sorry but I assume all the people that get nominated know about it or at least look. And the 2 times thing we started cause it was getting a little old having the same ones over and over again so we started that. I have no problem with it. I like to see everyone get at least one chance to be in it cause everyone that modifies their car deserves it.

You will prolly get another chance and how close you came the last time I'm sure you will prolly pull a win. If not you still have a kick ass car.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:11 PM   #78
Chick

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by JSSVT04
i am honor that i was voted on the list. would u like to be on and not know that you are on the list? that how i feel.
There have been a couple people that have been on it and don't even know. I think 03OrangeSVT was on it, won and didn't even know he was on it. Did he complain? No.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:20 PM   #79
JSSVT04
Focus Addict

hahah cause he won. it not a big deal. i dont check to much b\c i didnt think i would make it. and alot of them that do win do look good. i put all my money into my motor, not body kits, loud speakers, and painting anything that is plastic. sorry guys just not me.

i'm happy that people do like my car. i understand that 2x's, maybe i didnt want to be in that point. i still have more to do. just something to think about?

by the way "THANK YOU!!" all that voted for me. i just hope it doesnt get hurt in this hurricanne season.

i dont want to get you(ZX3_Chick) mad about it.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:25 PM   #80
Chick

You're not getting me mad. Just don't want any arguing. Just more nominating!

Closed Thread

Bookmarks & Social Networks