HeelToe - Bad Seller - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Marketplace > Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews

Vendors, Dealers & Seller Reviews Good or Bad dealings? Post your vendor, dealer or seller recommendations, feedback and comments here. Members who knowingly post false or malicious information will be banned from the site.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-01-2006, 10:10 AM   #1
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 18554
What I Drive: '02 ZX5

FF Reputation: 1 lduran Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Thumbs down HeelToe - Bad Seller

I purchased a Pioneer HU from him and had stated that the HU would come with a remote, the wiring harness, the dash adapter, and antenna adapter. When I received the HU, he did not include any of those items, just sent the HU. I contacted him and he said that he had misplaced the dash adapter and did not have the wiring harness or antenna adapter, but would mail out the remote, which he claims he left in his car. I never received the remote and he is now ignoring my private messages. The head unit also was missing the sleeve, so it may have been stolen. Buyer beware. This buyer is looking to make a quick buck and is misrepresenting the items he is selling. If I would have known that I would have to buy the accessories separately, I would not have purchased the item. The HU cost me $200, but I will have to buy the remote, which is $30, the dash kit cost me $27, the wiring harness, $12, and the antenna adapter, $10. I was able to get a sleeve from a friend, but this ended up being a bad deal. This stereo used to cost $330 new from Crutchfield and the accesories were free. Hopefully HeelToe will read this and make things right. The original thread is here: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...threadid=84060

Last edited by lduran; 06-01-2006 at 11:39 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #2
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
Thanks for letting me (us) know about this, I'll look into this ASAP.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:38 AM   #3
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

Thank you.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:40 AM   #4
S2
Retired Fanatic

There's not alot we can do about this aside from banning/disabling this user from using the site anymore. I checked his user profile, here's a list of some information.......

Last Post: 2006-05-20 23:40:02

Registered Email (on file): kernisme@yahoo.com
Old 06-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #5
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

Thank you for trying anyway. I did, however, find out that he goes by Mumbles on Focaljet, so if anyone sees him selling anything there, beware.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:51 AM   #6
S2
Retired Fanatic

How long ago was this? How did you pay him? If you used PAYPAL, you can go though their fraud department which I believe you have a month from the time of sale to file a complaint/case.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:03 PM   #7
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

I paid him around the 4th or 5th of May and I used Paypal. The bad thing is that he sent the head unit and I doubt that they will want to do anything because he did not totally stiff me. If he would just send me the remote, I would call it even.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:41 PM   #8
S2
Retired Fanatic

Do you got a return address by any chance? Off the PAYPAL maybe?

Just thinking of other ways you may be able to get in contact with him.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:16 PM   #9
focusin
FF Cleaning Squad

Fan#: 4322
What I Drive: All Focus' sold

FF Reputation: 63 focusin Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
You know if you did not buy the stuff already, since I traded my 00 focus I still have my dash kit and wiring harness for my alpine (not sure if all the wiring harnesses are the same) but you are more than welcome to have what I have if you just pay 10.00 bucks + shipping.

Also I know wlamart sells the antenna adapters for pretty cheap.

Just PM me and let me know.

Jon
GumpCrew #1 (dismantled)
Old 06-01-2006, 02:19 PM   #10
lduran
Focus Enthusiast

I still have the address and am going to try to contact him that way. Focusin, thank you very much for the offer, unfortunately, I already purchased the harness, dash kit, and antenna adapter. If not, I would have jumped on that in a heart beat!

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->