Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Just a little Curious!

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  pocus02x3 
#1 ·
I dont like racing on the street very much. Im actually kinda against, i love goin to Autocross events and prefer the track to the street.But every know and then i get the urge to race ppl on the street(i knkow i know it kind of hypocritical). I dont know why, but its just that when i see certain cars i have this thing where i feel like im obligated to race them. For me that cars is the VW Golf. i just want to know if there is any other ppl like me and what car it is that pushes your button.[driving] [dunno]

#2 ·
i dont like street racing much either. i hope you your not racing golf gti's cause two of my friends have them and i lose to them in a drag race, but in the corners the svt owns them. The cars that piss me off a gran prix gt's, most civics, rx8, pretty much anyone with body graphics and fart pipes.

#3 ·
higher end cars that cost more but I know they are slower. I love being cocky to snooty people that don't know much about cars. I leave the rice alone because gas cost too much towaste on them but my latest hardon is for Audi's

#4 ·
And just how do you know that they are snooty or don't know much about cars? I remember when I had a 911 for about a month as an investment car. I had quite a few people, younger ones in particular, give me this look like I was strutting around throwing something in their face. I was just driving a fun car that I liked a lot, and actually only cost me $19,900. (1993 911 C2 M030, sold it for $27K) Not just that, but why would you even assume they care?
How would you feel about somebody acting really cocky towards you because of your shoes or some music you were listening to because you "Don't appreciate good fashion or real music."
Most people purely do not care, if we assume they should and that they should care about the same things we do, then we're the snobs.

On a side note, I do sometimes have the urge, but I haven't done that for about 9 years, and I likely never will again.

#6 ·
The Audi's that I have a thing for are the 1.8T's which are slow as shit stock and being that two of them stepped to me this weekend I have found a new kind of fun in s,aking them down. I had a TT with nothing but open highway try like hell to take me and he was dirty racing at that.....made it my bitch [}:)]

You have to be a snooty something or another to pay that much for a car, want to street race, yet fail to realize you are slow, which isn't saying I'm fast....just quicker [;)]

I saw an Audi owner this weekend that I wouldn't care if she was snooty or not...I'd hit it! All black A4, gorgeous red hair, pale skin...damn! [:D]

#7 ·
I'm sorry, but i'm going to be steriotypcal here and say I just can't take the honda's and the worst is the acura integras I just love showing integras that their nothing more than a dressed up civic. We all should really try to keep it on the track,but when some one jumps at you,hell I've seen my own wife go toe to toe in her minivan(240hp) when someone tries to chump her

#8 ·
I only race people that start messing with me. Like the couple retards in this area driving cavaliers and civics and who have at least another couple people in their cars.

For instance the cavalier with four people in the car and he is driving the thing to death just for me to even consider racing. BTW...he even got his wheels to chirp a little...must have been the 280 pounds woman putting all the weight back on the rear tires lol.

#9 ·
connolly92 said:
BTW...he even got his wheels to chirp a little...must have been the 280 pounds woman putting all the weight back on the rear tires lol.

man thats a huuuuge b[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]h!!!

on another note, dont you guys just love when ppl step up tp you on the street and you just blow them away(stupid ricers lol.)

keep up the good work and TRY TO AVOID STREET RACING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ANY1 GETTING HURT (PLZ)

thanks for replies , all are welcome

drive on![driving]

#10 ·
for me it's not certain types of car... it's certain types of people.
like the stupid tailgater riding my ass. And I don't race either, but I'll definitely brake check him, and if that doesn't make him pull back, I'll slow down by grabbing a gear (so my tails won't warn him I'm slowing down), so that'll scare the shit out of him, and then I'm in the peak of the rpms to get good power and smoke him, while giving him the finger.
I know, that has nothing to do with racing, but I wanted to share anyways. Yes, I do suffer from road rage.

#14 ·
ILuvMyZX3 said:
for me it's not certain types of car... it's certain types of people.
like the stupid tailgater riding my ass. And I don't race either, but I'll definitely brake check him, and if that doesn't make him pull back, I'll slow down by grabbing a gear (so my tails won't warn him I'm slowing down), so that'll scare the shit out of him, and then I'm in the peak of the rpms to get good power and smoke him, while giving him the finger.
I know, that has nothing to do with racing, but I wanted to share anyways. Yes, I do suffer from road rage.
Hey Hector could you do this to me when i'm in my tractor and your in your Focus.[hihi]

#16 ·
ILuvMyZX3 said:
Absolutely!!!! a new rear bumper is always welcome :)
if you can afford your insurance rates going up afterwards... let's do it. LOL
I think you'll need a bit more than a bumper,besides you can sue my company maybe upgrade to a beamer or something.

#20 ·
I myself like to race things that i shouldn't be able to beat. I pick on pore unsuspecting victums that don't know how to drive their mustangs and sti's and stuff like that. true enough I end up loosing to them alot just because most of the cars i pick on are indeed to much even with a crappy driver but it's always funny to see the peoples reaction when they are loosing for that few seconds until we start going really fast. Only problem is now that they aren't ever going to come back around I'm going to have to step my game up. maybe i'll start picking on modded stangs and cameros and vettes. I never waste my gas on anything unless I know they are fast or should be fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.