3 Foci Hit the 1320 At Lebanon Valley! - Page 5 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus Racing Discussions > Drag Racing

Drag Racing The place to discuss information about drag racing stats, tips and events. Track sanctioned events only.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 06-11-2006, 08:38 PM   #41
firemanfrank
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 5254
What I Drive: n/a

FF Reputation: 1 firemanfrank Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally posted by WickedlyFastST
you annoy me.
You mean I "wickedly" annoy you ...

Quote:
Auto0utcast
you seem to take published reports too seriously
Yes, I think he does. But I do take notice when multiple journals all report about the same test results. When that happens, it tells me something.

Quote:
... being as this thread was created about focuszxt,firemanfrank and myself.. keep your negative comments to a minimum or flat out shut your mouth. simple enough?
as always, have a nice day
Thanks bro, but I don't really think that he was being abusive. It's just that I don't trust him because after his mom started up on these forums, she stopped after only a short while and then he took over (continuing to use her Focus Forum name for a LONG time w/o ever having told anybody).

That's just plain wrong.

So, that being said ....

Let's everybody just do a group hug!

Last edited by firemanfrank; 06-11-2006 at 08:45 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #42
firemanfrank
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
Thank god for this guy.... 15.7 is obviously possible with an ST.
And so now W/F can finally Rest In Peace.

I thought that if someone didn't run a "Motor Trend"ish 15.7 with their ST, that W/F was gonna throw himself off a bridge or something.

Another life saved ...
Old 06-11-2006, 08:47 PM   #43
Ripped_06_ST
Retired Focus Addict

Fan#: 18779
What I Drive: 2013 5.0

FF Reputation: 49 Ripped_06_ST Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
Quote:
Originally posted by firemanfrank
Thanks bro, but I don't really think that he was being abusive. It's just that I don't trust him because after his mom started up on these forums, she stopped after only a short while and then he took over her (continuing to use her Focus Forum name for a LONG time w/o ever having told anybody).

That's just plain wrong.
What is there to trust about me when I asked can I just take over on the focusfanatics account and she said knock yourself out??? You crack me up....

How is that wrong???
ST Crew #16
Think adoption before buying, give a needy animal a loving and caring home!
Old 06-11-2006, 08:51 PM   #44
Ripped_06_ST
Retired Focus Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by firemanfrank
And so now W/F can finally Rest In Peace.

I thought that if someone didn't run a "Motor Trend"ish 15.7 with their ST, that W/F was gonna throw himself off a bridge or something.

Another life saved ...
And it's not that I was going nuts about this... it's the fact that you expect me to accept the fact that an ST isn't FAST which it's not, but it's the fact that you don't want to accept the fact that an ST can run a 15.7 when it can and has been proven quite a few times...

I also don't trust a fireman that is willing to get into an intense conversation AT THE FIREHOUSE when he should be doing other things like making sure that everything is in working order, checking things etc.
ST Crew #16
Old 06-11-2006, 08:53 PM   #45
Ripped_06_ST
Retired Focus Addict

I have many family members and friends that are firemen and I know that there is MANY things to do when your not on a call and at the firehouse and getting into an intense conversation isn't one of them.
ST Crew #16
Old 06-11-2006, 08:55 PM   #46
Ripped_06_ST
Retired Focus Addict

And just so you know I am basically the one who signed my Mom up but she didn't really like it... you seem to be the only person who has a problem with me being on these forum's.
ST Crew #16
Old 06-11-2006, 09:03 PM   #47
firemanfrank
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
An ST that CAN break a 15.7 quarter mile is quick and will keep up if not beat all the other 4 bangers in it's class...
Yes it will. And because of the SAP, that's the reason why I bought it. Don't get me wrong, I love my car. And I have a ball driving her!

Quote:
mightymouse32205 proved that with his 10.1 1/8 mile time and when converted, if he kept shifting good and really pushed coulda had a 15.7 quarter.
Hmmm. "Should'a", "would'a", "could'a".

Well, I actually DID run the entire 1/4 mile, and powershifting, I ran a 16.1 (although my car did only have 1,800 miles on her at the time).

And yes, I wasn't even close to having found my best launch with her yet (with only those 3 runs).

So we'll see.

With more miles on her, and with a lot more runs down the track, I guess that I should at least be able to break into the 15's.

But I'm going to agree here with something that AutoOutcast said, that I do not plan on putting 4 or 5 thousand dollars into my car.

For me (if I wanted to go that route) I would probably just upgrade to a more higher-performance vehicle.

I think ...
Old 06-11-2006, 09:07 PM   #48
Ripped_06_ST
Retired Focus Addict

in my opinion... it's more fun to buy a somewhat slower car and put on what I want to put on instead of having factory parts that aren't all that impressive.
ST Crew #16
Old 06-11-2006, 09:29 PM   #49
kenpokid
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 9775
What I Drive: 2002 CD Silver ZX3, 1993 Coral Reef Blue 5.0 LX Coupe Mustang, 2005 Windveil Blue V6 Mustang

FF Reputation: 1 kenpokid Good Standing Member
Quote:
in my opinion... it's more fun to buy a somewhat slower car and put on what I want to put on instead of having factory parts that aren't all that impressive.
ummm...ok. lol. That is YOUR opinion.

So, umm, which performance cars out of the factory have parts that aren't impressive, I want some examples.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:29 PM   #50
firemanfrank
Focus Fanatic

Quote:
What is there to trust about me when I asked can I just take over on the focusfanatics account and she said knock yourself out??? You crack me up....

How is that wrong???
Sorry, but you missed the point W/F. Please re-read what I had written.

Oh what the heck! I'm a nice guy, so I'll explain it to you one more time:

It's not that it was wrong that your mom "ok'd" you using her name, it's the fact that you didn't let on to this until a VERY LONG TIME afterwards.

I rememeber you having stated that she wrote the first 10 or 15 posts, but after that, that all the rest were yours. That is wrong!

Now do you understand?

Quote:
WickedlyFastST
...I also don't trust a fireman that is willing to get into an intense conversation AT THE FIREHOUSE when he should be doing other things like making sure that everything is in working order, checking things etc.
Pardon me? Who says that I am writing this to you at the firehouse?

I am at home today, if you must know.

Quote:
WickedlyFastST
I have many family members and friends that are firemen and I know that there is MANY things to do when your not on a call and at the firehouse and getting into an intense conversation isn't one of them.
Well, I am not speaking as a person who "has many family members and friends who are fireman".

I AM A FIREFIGHTER.

And being a Professional Firefighter, I also know that we don't tell non-career firefighters/civilians about what we do in the firehouse. That is how professionals handle their jobs.

So believing those people was your first mistake.

Quote:
WickedlyFastST
And just so you know I am basically the one who signed my Mom up but she didn't really like it... you seem to be the only person who has a problem with me being on these forum's.
Aha! And now even more lies have been revealed! So now, I trust you even less than I did before.

And for your information young boy, the thing that I have a "problem with" is LIARS.

Something of which that you are increasinlgly demonstrating to us that you are.

Is there anything else that you want to confess to us?

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.