Dealership/Shop Review for the South East - Page 2 - Focus Fanatics
Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forums
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Focus Fanatics > Regional Forums > South East Fanatics > Fanatics: Florida

Fanatics: Florida Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Florida areas.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 12-20-2006, 08:11 AM   #11
KillaLude
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 34714
What I Drive: 2002 Acura RSX Base 5sp

FF Reputation: 1 KillaLude Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
ok

Springfield ford, in Rincon Ga(20 min from Savannah)

the salesmen are all pretty good.

i went there because my wife knew a salesmen there. he was a nice guy and retired after my sale. i wouldnt have a problem buying there again.

the service writers are great the women go outta there way for you with gettin gyou a rent-a-car or a loaner they keep you updated with you car everyday and all that good stuff.

now the service manger and tech are the worst they had trouble finding half my problems on my car they lie and ever scrached the HELL outta my bumper. i had to take it up to the owner to get it fix i will never bring my car back there to get it fixed.
2002 Acura RSX base MTX = stock fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2007, 12:40 PM   #12
BobBernard
Spin

Fan#: 36660
What I Drive: 2006 Screaming Yellow Focus ZX3 S

FF Reputation: 9 BobBernard Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Name- Nick Nicholas Ford

Location- Inverness, FL

Experiance- AWESOME

Reason- After visiting my LOCAL Ford dealership, I was given the total run-around
and that particular dealership acted like I was the crackhead, they were the dealer.
After they tried to put me into a 12,000 mile used ATX focus sedan, I left.

After building and pricing the Focus I wanted from the Ford website I got in contact with Nick Nicholas Ford and they made me an appointment to come down and talk. I got there and the EXACT Focus I wanted was on the lot. (They got it to the lot in a matter of a week)

After some talking they accepted my monthly payments offer, but for a 6 year
term. I told them it was too long and was set to go when they dropped it to a 5
year term at a 4% APR and payments of $250.00 monthly. I got home with my
car totally happy with the deal. I was even happier with the deal when I got a letter
3 weeks later saying there was a mistake on the information, that my APR had been dropped to 3.9% and my payments dropped to $244.00 a month for a 5 year term.

It's a great deal!

Names- Steven, Internet Sales
Old 05-07-2007, 03:37 PM   #13
mpsii
Focus Addict

Fan#: 45176
What I Drive: 2003 Dark Shadow Grey ZX5

FF Reputation: 49 mpsii Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Dealer/shop name- CarMax
Location/ (website if avail.)-South Orlando (on Semaron near the airport)

Experience- good/bad? good

Reason- I have bought several cars from their used inventory (including my current 2003 ZX5). They update their website daily with new inventory and will reserve a vehicle for you to test drive. No haggling. They give a fair price on trade-ins, usually at or above Kelly's Blue Book value for the condition/features of the vehicle. Typically, they have 5 or 6 foci in town, but they can bring in a vehicle from elsewhere (typically $450 for a vehicle in CA, but $150 for a vehicle on the east coast).
Zetec Crew #137 / Boosted Crew #88
2003 Liquid Grey ZX5 SES - see profile for pics
Old 06-09-2007, 03:16 AM   #14
mpsii
Focus Addict

Fan#: 45176
What I Drive: 2003 Dark Shadow Grey ZX5

FF Reputation: 49 mpsii Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Ford of Clermont (formerly Rolling Hills Ford)

Clermont, Florida

Body shop guys are excellent. DONT work with the Service dept. They will RIP YOU OFF. Those jerks charged 8 hours for a 4 hour job and claimed they had to manufacture several pieces to make it all work. I had the SVT header, cat, flex, and Borla exhaust installed. It seems they don't normally install what they dont sell, but never mind. They ADDED a heatshield when I said I did not want one because of the heat wrap on the headers. THAT was manufactured from sheet aluminum. JERKS... And, they said none of the hangers were placed in stock positions and had to have connectors made, whatever that means... These were BOLT ON parts, not custom. THEY made it custom.
Zetec Crew #137 / Boosted Crew #88
2003 Liquid Grey ZX5 SES - see profile for pics
Old 08-23-2007, 10:48 PM   #15
Focusautoxer
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 49709
What I Drive: 2004 Liquid Grey 5spd Focus Zx3 SE

FF Reputation: 5 Focusautoxer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I work as a technician at Prestige Ford in Mt. Dora and would be glad to install aftermarket part on any focus. Id show you if a part didn't fit correctly and have
you call the manufacturer about it. Give us a chance as a dealer.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:33 AM   #16
Shun
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 50562
What I Drive: 2001 Yellow ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Shun Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusautoxer View Post
I work as a technician at Prestige Ford in Mt. Dora and would be glad to install aftermarket part on any focus. Id show you if a part didn't fit correctly and have
you call the manufacturer about it. Give us a chance as a dealer.
Not sure how far mt dora is from where I live, but I'll def consider you when I'm ready to start modding my focus. what's your name?
Old 01-09-2008, 08:27 AM   #17
leepnow
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 52735
What I Drive: 06 tundra green SES wagon, no mods

FF Reputation: 1 leepnow Good Standing Member
I want to tell you about THE BEST car buying experience I've ever had, and I've bought a lot in my many years. I didnt particularly seek out this dealership but they had the Focus Wagon I really liked so thought I'd see what they could do. Long story short, I was amazed! No big haggling and going through 15 people who each try to get more money out of you. We sat down, came up with some figures--which didnt work the first time--juggled some and then came up with a deal that worked for us both. (I'd already made up my mind what I had to have for my trade and what I would go in terms) Long and short of it, the deal worked in less than an hour. More importantly though was the finance situation. I already had been cleared elsewhere and was reasonably satisfied with what I had, but my salesman suggested "what the heck, let us try and beat that for you." I thought , yeah right. I was totally surprised when they not only came back with an answer in l5 minutes but it was FIVE PERCENT LESS INTEREST than what I already had. Then, because of all the goodies on my vehicle and my age, I knew I needed an extended warranty. After pricing them everywhere, online and at other Ford dealers, I was pretty sure I would have to fork up more than I could afford for a decent warranty. Once again, they said, let us try. So I figured okay, let's see what you come up with. I nearly fell out of the chair when they offered me a better warranty at one third the cost of all the others, and it was a Ford warranty good anywhere. So hey, Im saying you have to talk with these guys at Walker Ford on US 19 in Clearwater before you make any deal. No wonder they've been in business for nearly fifty years! Grieg Larsen is their manager and made me feel like he really valued my business even if it was a used Focus and not the $60K tricked out Mustang.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:16 PM   #18
fearloathingwpb
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 51997
What I Drive: 2006 Silver Bullet ZX4

FF Reputation: 1 fearloathingwpb Good Standing Member
Name- Rollins Automotive Inc

Location- Gainesville, Fl. www.rollinsautomotiveinc.com

Experience- Awesome

Reason- This place has been recommended to me by almost every other shop in town. It's the only high performance shop in all of Gainesville, and they definitely know their stuff. Anytime I need some little special piece like for electric or plumbing or anything, they got it or can have it next day and always cheaper than mail order. I'm working on an engine swap to drop a Windsor motor into my Focus once the warranty is up. They got a full shop in the back to go with the parts counter up front, they mainly do V8 domestic, but can get the parts you need and they're the only place around with race fuel, nitrous, high quality custome welding and metal work and a wheel dyno.

Names - Kevin and Jason can fix or fabricate ANYTHING!
Old 11-03-2008, 11:52 PM   #19
Minx20
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 33791
What I Drive: 2001 White ZETEC SE WAGON

FF Reputation: 2 Minx20 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Thumbs up RAS Auto Repairs Inc. - South Florida

Name: RAS Auto Repairs Inc.

1014-A NE 43rd St, Oakland Park FL 33334

Expirence: Awesome

954-568-1316 Ask for Rene

The owner is a perfectionist. I recommend them highly. I have a 2001 Focus 2.0 DOHC Wagon - 112,000 miles. They replaced the timing belt / related items, Assy Belt, Assy pully, tensioner, alternator, tranny filter / fluid, egr valve (giving fault code 1401), flushed the coolant sys, flushed brake system, bypassed my heater core as it was leaking into the interior and did it within the time and price that was promised. They took the car in, kept me informed daily of progress, double checked everything, and gave me back the car as clean as I gave it to them. I have used the son's services for years, he works on JetSkis and ATV's / Motorcycles.

They are so far the most honest mechanics I have run into. Thats saying alot here in South Florida.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #20
ZX3Xr
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 53790
What I Drive: 2001-Black over silver,ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 ZX3Xr Good Standing Member
I live in that `hood and will try RAS, Thanks !

Bookmarks & Social Networks