Spy Shots of 2007 Focus . . . Ford still too dumb to bring the Euro - Page 8 - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum > Ford Focus Discussions > Ford Focus & General Car Chat

Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
Ford Focus Tire & Wheels FocusFanatics Merchandise

Old 03-28-2006, 06:15 PM   #71
Kaduku
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 21422
What I Drive: '05 ZX3 Liquid Grey Focus SES

FF Reputation: 2 Kaduku Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
All I have to say is that they better start dishing out parts for the 2005 and 2006 and NO one should make parts for the 2007+. NO ONE!!!! ONLY FOR 2005 and 2006 and pervious 2005, F THE 2007!!!

Japanese Engine, European Model, American Designed, Mexican made, Michigan/Wisconsin Manufactured = FORD FOCUS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2006, 10:52 PM   #72
shouchien
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 24078
What I Drive: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 shouchien Good Standing Member
thank god i bought the old zx3 while i could. and the most important thing is that it is a 5speed 2.3L....... man oh man.....
Old 03-29-2006, 10:59 PM   #73
Logan175
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 22323
What I Drive: The focus got torched now we have a 3 series BMW

FF Reputation: 1 Logan175 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I think we all should write angery letters and emails 5 times over a person!! there are enough people on the forum.

Logan

Last edited by Logan175; 03-29-2006 at 11:06 PM.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:20 PM   #74
magicleo2120
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8683
What I Drive: 2005 Liquid Gray ZX4

FF Reputation: 4 magicleo2120 Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Klondike
thats really sad, u think they'd want to make the car more edgier to compete with other companines, why use the same platform, its gonna turn into the taurus.....same bloody platform for many years, and a brand new focus will cost 12k BRAND new and that will be with all options and biggest engine, prlly less, but god damn ford u make me die a lil insde everytime i see shitty designs, i think that engineers at ford just sit around all day and have gay s*x then the main ceo comes in and ask what they have done, and all standing their naked with their dic*s in eachothers bum bums go, oh lets just add the 3 bar to that focus and maybe add 5 hp to the engine, and bill ford goes, ok im retarded anyways.......
that sounds hott!, LOL
PIAA headlights & window wipers, Silverstar turn signals, clear OBX side markers, ST grille and ST fog-light bezels, white LED dome light, blacked out tail lights, debadged, MBRP exhaust, Focus Sport CAI, Focus Central front strut bar, Pioneer DEH-P6700MP CD player, Pioneer 3-way & 4-way speakers, 2 Kenwood 10"s, Dual Amp (2 channel), 5% 2xrear tint, 5% 1xfront, Eibach Sportline suspension w/ Pro dampers and more to cum...
Old 04-10-2006, 07:00 PM   #75
edu2688
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 32202
What I Drive: 2007 White VW Jetta

FF Reputation: 1 edu2688 Good Standing Member
If FORD was smart, they should've introduced the Euro Focus as a Mercury. Since Mercury is the luxury brand of Ford, then it will make sense to introduce the Euro Focus under the Mercury Brand, which will justify the higher price of the vehicle.
Old 04-10-2006, 07:05 PM   #76
PapoSwing
Regulator...mount up

Fan#: 3062
What I Drive: 03 Pitch Black SVT

FF Reputation: 28 PapoSwing Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
^^^ ummmm that makes no sense at all......
Old 04-10-2006, 08:51 PM   #77
igor
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 25921
What I Drive: 2004 Mazda3s Sedan MTX

FF Reputation: 1 igor Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
^^Actually it does .. it was mentioned many times...one can sell mercury for more than a Ford.. also you do not need the very bottom of the lineup represented in Mercury... hence placing a 14+ compact under mercury would have worked.. actually Mercury could carry all of European Fords and charge European prices for them..

However about Focus.... the truth of the matter is... MkIII Focus is coming in 2009-2011 or so.. there is ZERO chance that we will get MKII .... we can write lettes to make sure MKIII will make it...

MkIII is still under development, so we can have input...

you all take care.

Igor
Old 04-10-2006, 09:03 PM   #78
thedashingbuddha
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 32993
What I Drive: 2004 Red zx3

FF Reputation: 1 thedashingbuddha Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Give us the Euro version!
Old 04-11-2006, 07:17 PM   #79
magicleo2120
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8683
What I Drive: 2005 Liquid Gray ZX4

FF Reputation: 4 magicleo2120 Good Standing Member
let me pay off my car first, then we can get the new euro foci yay!
PIAA headlights & window wipers, Silverstar turn signals, clear OBX side markers, ST grille and ST fog-light bezels, white LED dome light, blacked out tail lights, debadged, MBRP exhaust, Focus Sport CAI, Focus Central front strut bar, Pioneer DEH-P6700MP CD player, Pioneer 3-way & 4-way speakers, 2 Kenwood 10"s, Dual Amp (2 channel), 5% 2xrear tint, 5% 1xfront, Eibach Sportline suspension w/ Pro dampers and more to cum...
Old 04-11-2006, 07:43 PM   #80
kpSVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 2994
What I Drive: 2008 WRX, 2002

FF Reputation: 1 kpSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I am truely loosing all faith in Ford.... I haven't bought a new car in hopes that they will bring the Mk2 to the states. When are they going to realize that we aren't going to pay our hard earned money for the same S@#t with a facelift!!!!! What a f$!%ing disappointment.. Looks like I'll have to start looking elsewhere.... Sorry Ford.

Bookmarks & Social Networks
-->